Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best zombie video game (current) ?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    It's funny how L4D is allowed the title "Zombie game" whereas when applying the same genre "to 28 Days Later" people clench their fists and their eyes turn red.

Whoops, it seems I knocked over some kind of can. All sorts of worms are crawling out!
    Aren't the 'infected' in the L4D series undead, though? So they're just runners, right, which is a lesser form of evil to some of the zealots.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    It's funny how L4D is allowed the title "Zombie game" whereas when applying the same genre "to 28 Days Later" people clench their fists and their eyes turn red.

Whoops, it seems I knocked over some kind of can. All sorts of worms are crawling out!

troofax: if this actually gets anyone buttrustled then its a personal problem. some folks need to get off romeros teat and expand their ideas of what a 'zombie' is.

*now THAT is how you start a shitstorm.

Chasing Prey

Canada

if they ever made a 28 days later game in the style of gta IV or vice city, i'd be first in line.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is pretty sweet - imagine GTA set in the old west, with zombies. I own a PS3, but use my XBOX much more, so I'm not too familiar with the PS3 catalog.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare is pretty sweet - imagine GTA set in the old west, with zombies. I own a PS3, but use my XBOX much more, so I'm not too familiar with the PS3 catalog.

oh i got it, its a great game. plenty of jumpy moments

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Two of my favorite zombie games are Resident Evil and Zombie Pandemic.