Thread: Six Days with the Dead (book)

Fresh Meat

Aaland

Six Days with the Dead (book)

Hi,
    I've completed my first e-book and it's available on Amazon.

Here's the blurb form the back fo the book... hopefully it will catch your fancy:-
    “No-one used the ’Z’ word, they simply called them the Dead and for the last seven years they have held the world in their bloody grasp. The group of survivors at the Lanherne Convent in Cornwall, did what they could to make the best of life in this brutal world and compared to many, their lives were easy. But when Charlie, an ex-soldier, arrives home with a distraught stranger telling of murderous raiders, they know things are about to change. Leaving the safety of the Convent to warn the other nearby outposts, Charlie, Liz and Imran learn it’s not only the Dead they have to worry about and before long the very stones of Lanherne are awash with spilt blood and stolen lives”

Anyway, I hope you like it... I've already started the sequal.
    Attached Images

Aaland
    I think it would be great if you posted a preview of a chapter on here. I would review it and comment on it.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Hi Rumsfeld,
    Thanks for the interest.... Rather than making this post needlessly long, if you go to amazon you can read the first 30 pages in the 'look in side' feature.
    I hope you enjoy it.
    -Stephen