Thread: ps3 game downloads

Chasing Prey

Canada

ps3 game downloads

is there a reason they cost so much and are there any discounts or other ways of getting them cheaper?

the only gta game i can download is vice city stories and thats a psp port, the others arent even available for download and its pissing me off. any help,please?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    wait for a sale they rotate which ones are different on the pricing each month, i got dead space 2 and all its dlc for £12.99 and thats gone back up. it pays to just check it every other week and odds are good you will see something on sale.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    wait for a sale they rotate which ones are different on the pricing each month, i got dead space 2 and all its dlc for £12.99 and thats gone back up. it pays to just check it every other week and odds are good you will see something on sale.
    thanks! i had no idea they actually had sales. they just make it so hard to search for the games and then the selection is terrible.
    Last edited by acealive1; 29-Apr-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: gfddf

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    thanks! i had no idea they actually had sales. they just make it so hard to search for the games and then the selection is terrible.
    psn is somethign you gotta treat like a shit steam. you dont go there to buy stuff, you hear a sales going on and spend more than you should

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    psn is somethign you gotta treat like a shit steam. you dont go there to buy stuff, you hear a sales going on and spend more than you should
    lol very true. i dont buy movies or anything else online that isnt a physical copy. i was only interested on getting vice city, vice city stories and san andreas for my ps3. from what i hear, theres a straight port of those games coming to ps3 but why did they have us wait so fucking long and then in the mean time take out the chip for backwards compatability?