Thread: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (video game)

United States

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (video game)

This will be my next multiplayer game (It has single player too). Probably gonna get War for Cybertron this weekend to play on Sunday. (Closing on my house on Friday so be busy painting probably Saturday and part of Sunday)

Transformers: War for Cybertron Videos

Last edited by Mr. Clean; 02-May-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: ...

Twitching

Undisclosed

(Many thanks Ascendeights.)
    Last edited by Rottedfreak; 02-May-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: gffdgdf

Super Moderator

United States
    RF, fixed the code on your youtube link. Just take the alphanumeric code after the equals sign in the link (in this case gfJnF08HvVs) and use the youtube link above or wrap [youtube] links around it manually.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Looks cool! Didn't play the first one, and this one is console exclusive so... Too bad.

Undisclosed
    The demo is available. You get to play as Bumblebee and Vortex.

Undisclosed
    Gamefly shipped a copy. I will have the game in hand by Wednesday.

-- -------- Post added 22-Aug-2012 at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 21-Aug-2012 at 01:39 AM ----------

Game in hand. I just woke from my nap and going to play it soon.

United States
    The game is pretty bad ass.

I loved playing as Soundwave and having the ability to eject Lazerbeak and Rumble. The Dinobots storyline is pretty sweet BUT doesn't follow true to the orginal story. The last level is simply amazing....it consist of completeing an objective as a Decepticon then switching to an Autobot and completeing an objective....this goes back and forth until finally you get to pick which character to play as during the final battle between Megatron and Optimus Prime.

The weapon system is pretty cool. You get a handful of weapons....In most of the levels, there are blueprints for additional weapons. On top of that....majority of the weapons have upgrades which can be bought to increase clip size, reduce reload time, ect....The way you buy these upgrades and such is by using energon. You get energon by killing enemies.

Really my only bitch is they completely took out the option to pick different characters on levels. With that said....the game has this stiff full speed ahead feeling and the only replay value seems to be upgrading your weapons, looking for blueprints and audio tapes that you missed your first playthrough, and achievement hunting.

The game gives you 3 avatar rewards for the Xbox 360. High Moon T-Shirt....Megatron Helmet and Optimus Prime Helmet. I am uncertain of the PS3.

-- -------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I haven't tried out Multiplayer yet....I'm not expecting much out of it but we shall see. I will repost in a few weeks when I've had time get a feel for it.

-- -------- Post added 01-Sep-2012 at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 28-Aug-2012 at 03:43 PM ----------

Whats the Deal with the word "Slag" in the UK? It's rumored, that they changed one of the Dinobots names from Slag to Slug because it's offensive in the UK. The only slag I know is all the bullshit that comes off a the metal during arc welding.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 28-Aug-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: ...

Undisclosed
    I think it means female slut over there. I had to look it up. So far, I am having a blast with this game. Achievement hunting at the moment.