Thread: Kirkman & Cast on All Star Celebrity Bowling with The Nerdist...

Super Moderator

UK

Thumbs up Kirkman & Cast on All Star Celebrity Bowling with The Nerdist...

The Nerdist channel on YouTube have started putting out daily programming throughout the week, and on Mondays they do All Star Celebrity Bowling (a charity competition, with Chris Hardwick - of The Talking Dead - as the head of "Nerdist Industries" being the main rival to the guests as he's a pretty shit-hot bowler, and so he would be seeing as his father was a pro-bowler).

Anyway - enjoy as Robert Kirkman, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, and Scott Wilson face-off against Team Nerdist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAj3n06C87k&hd=1

United States
    Dang, don't let Herschel go down like that, he might snap a hipbone.
    I also like the disheveled look when he's not actually being ol' Hersch.
    I bet if you hunkered down by a stump and lit up a spliff, he'd hunker down as well.
    Either way, I love bowling. Add TWD to the equation, and you've got yourself a sweeet game. Sans Glenn, I'd rule that alley. I was surprised Kirkman wasn't that good. Big guys can usually heave the bejesus out of the ball.
    Entertaining 9 minutes 14 seconds. Wonder if they got tired of the Talking Dead guy constantly making references to the show, kind of fangirlish.

Undisclosed
    I fast forwarded the thing to watch the chicks and couldn't figure out why TWD team had some homeless guy they picked up off the street. That is what you end up looking like from abusing unlimited ammo cheat and aimbot.

Super Moderator

UK
    A couple of weeks back they went up against Team Mad Men, and it certainly seems like most actors grow beards when they're not shooting - you're not on camera so you can let yourself go a bit. As one of them joked in that episode a couple of weeks ago "you look like a hobo that killed Pete Campbell" Although in TWD there's not much of a need to shave anyway...

I'd imagine they're all friendly with Hardwick as all the TWD team have appeared once-or-more on The Talking Dead.