Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $1 billion "ghost city" to be built in New Mexico...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    interesting story for sure. i don't know if there are any sinister implications but...

anyhoo, i found it interesting that it was modeled on Rock Hill, SC. isn't our own clanglee from Rock Hill? I think clang's gone all Doctor Evil on us. he says he doesn't get much of a chance to come around anymore because of work. ha! i think it's because he's busy hatching plans to build lasers on the moon and fake cities in NM. if there is a nefarious plot afoot, he's at the center of it, you can bet that. you can also bet that Moon or Bassman put him up to it.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

UK
    Imagine one of those 'shoot-zombies-in-an-abandoned-mall' type events spread out across an entire city over a couple of days. You'd need a shed load of zombie actors but it would be pretty wicked, dump some food supplies and 'ammo' at various locations and tell the survivor team they have to last out as long as they can - either until the food runs out or they all get chomped! Or better yet, turn it into a reality TV gameshow and track the team live with hidden cameras 24/7 and have a big cash prize at the end of it...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Carcass View Post
    Imagine one of those 'shoot-zombies-in-an-abandoned-mall' type events spread out across an entire city over a couple of days. You'd need a shed load of zombie actors but it would be pretty wicked, dump some food supplies and 'ammo' at various locations and tell the survivor team they have to last out as long as they can - either until the food runs out or they all get chomped! Or better yet, turn it into a reality TV gameshow and track the team live with hidden cameras 24/7 and have a big cash prize at the end of it...
    The former sounds like the ultimate experience day! That would be awesome!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    interesting story for sure. i don't know if there are any sinister implications but...
    There are always sinister implications when the government is involved, you just have to look hard enough.

*puts on tinfoil hat and waits for the aliens*