Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim O'Rear

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Hey, good to see you again Brett!

By the way, this thread is now the third top result for the guy's name in Google, coming before the guy's actual, official website. This could get interesting...
    It's also the top result when googling "Jim O'Rear Fraud".

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I didn't see you being harassed yojimbo, if I would have I would have said something. It's getting real real bad when they start on kind people like Yojimbo who has been nothing but nice to anyone.
    Sorry somebody was harassing Yojimbo!! wow that is just wrong!!!!

WELCOME BACK BRETTO....soooo GLAD you have returned!!!!!!
    Thank you for letting Brett back Andy and Neil!!!!
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 17-May-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel View Post
    I didn't see you being harassed yojimbo, if I would have I would have said something. It's getting real real bad when they start on kind people like Yojimbo who has been nothing but nice to anyone.
    Sorry somebody was harassing Yojimbo!! wow that is just wrong!!!!

WELCOME BACK BRETTO....soooo GLAD you have returned!!!!!!
    Thank you for letting Brett back Andy and Neil!!!!
    Thanks Debbie, and welcome back Capncut!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Savini is lashing out because his huge ego was damaged for having to admit that he was wrong, then again after the public was told about it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    East Coast Horror Group podcast with Lori Cardille. Scoot to the 39 minute mark for the juiciness.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    East Coast Horror Group podcast with Lori Cardille. Scoot to the 39 minute mark for the juiciness.
    The drama continues. Very ballsy of Lori! Pretty classy too!

"I am Sarah and ten times Sarah when it comes to this stuff."

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    The drama continues. Very ballsy of Lori! Pretty classy too!
    She is one of the loveliest and most positive people you could hope to talk to on a social network. Loves her fans to death.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Undisclosed
    Savini is going to end up angry, alone and shunned if he thinks his entourage of superficial Hollywood Tarantino groupies are going to stick around after he tanks. The parasites WILL find another more popular host to feed off of. He probably would be selling used cars somewhere if it weren't for the Romero movie fans.

IMO, the thing with the horror community (fans and industry) is that it may not be huge, but it is very close knit and word gets around fast. You just can't pull that prima donna crap like the egomaniacs in "mainstream" movies and still expect to be loved and respected long after your career is over.

If Tom wants to salvage what is left of his reputation, he should immediately stop the b.s. and with all sincerety make a public apology to everyone he trashed, especially Lee.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Savini is going to end up angry, alone and shunned if he thinks his entourage of superficial Hollywood Tarantino groupies are going to stick around after he tanks. The parasites WILL find another more popular host to feed off of. He probably would be selling used cars somewhere if it weren't for the Romero movie fans.
    Is it just me, or is the man actually turning into his character from Knightriders?

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    If Tom wants to salvage what is left of his reputation, he should immediately stop the b.s. and with all sincerety make a public apology to everyone he trashed, especially Lee.
    Well, funny you should say that, Tom will be interviewed for the same podcast on the 18th. He posted a message at Facebook today stating that while he respects Lori (he says he's not heard the interview yet), he will be responding to her and the situation in the interview. He also went on to make some pretty slanderous remarks about Lee and how he's only in it to get sex stories about all the groupies Tom has f*cked. Pretty laughable really all considering. Lee replied to him angrily (as you can imagine), said that he has all his interviews on tape should anyone require proof of said BS, and a bunch of us (including one or two of Tom's associates it seems) respectfully wiped our arses with a legend. Of course, he took the whole statement down, along with our replies.

However, taking something down does not remove the proof. A number of members at Dr. Logan's group (best Dead discussion on the net, btw) have saved everything that's been said by all parties and they are being circulated. All a member has to do is say, "wow, what happened here..." and BLAM they got 50 PM's with text comments, screen grabs, the lot. I really hope Tom does the right thing and apologises but I'm not holding my breath.

Super Moderator

United States
    He also went on to make some pretty slanderous remarks about Lee and how he's only in it to get sex stories about all the groupies Tom has fucked.
    Why do I take this as Savini going on at length at various points about the sordid details of his past with people he thinks will care and Lee and others having to put up with it and look past it.

If Savini had claimed Lee had flamed him over politicis, I'd believe it, but this? Not so much.

Administrator

England
    Well, funny you should say that, Tom will be interviewed for the same podcast on the 18th.
    Going to be interesting!

...he's only in it to get sex stories about all the groupies Tom has f*cked.
    God, I thought all this nonsense had gone by ten years ago when we had all the teenage groupy, STD, pregnancy accusations!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    Lori Cardille sounds like a very nice lady.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Well, funny you should say that, Tom will be interviewed for the same podcast on the 18th. He posted a message at Facebook today stating that while he respects Lori (he says he's not heard the interview yet), he will be responding to her and the situation in the interview. He also went on to make some pretty slanderous remarks about Lee and how he's only in it to get sex stories about all the groupies Tom has f*cked. Pretty laughable really all considering. Lee replied to him angrily (as you can imagine), said that he has all his interviews on tape should anyone require proof of said BS, and a bunch of us (including one or two of Tom's associates it seems) respectfully wiped our arses with a legend. Of course, he took the whole statement down, along with our replies.

However, taking something down does not remove the proof. A number of members at Dr. Logan's group (best Dead discussion on the net, btw) have saved everything that's been said by all parties and they are being circulated. All a member has to do is say, "wow, what happened here..." and BLAM they got 50 PM's with text comments, screen grabs, the lot. I really hope Tom does the right thing and apologises but I'm not holding my breath.
    I take offense sir. *Looks around Homepage of the dead "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?"

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Here's the bottom line:

Even if Jim O'Rear had played BUB, I still wouldn't make an attempt for his autograph based on this stunningly unprofessional and childish behaviour towards dedicated fans.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.