Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Jim O'Rear

Administrator

England
    If he lies to increase his credibility, it only has to half work for him to have successfully raised it... ie: Only some of his efforts have to stick, which clearly they are.

I still can't get over his recent lies on that podcast - http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...l=1#post305115

We all know Tom Savini no longer says he remembers O'Dear on the Day shooting, yet O'Dear continues to quote him as saying he does.

You soon learn in life some people are willing to behave in ways you are not...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    OK... Blast from the past, but someone take this clown off the IMDB credit list - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088993/fullcredits
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Ireland
    It's Ok Neil. I think Lee has a hit out on him.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    this man is like a case of herpes

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was highly entertained reading through this thread again from the beginning.

Hard to believe this guy is still at it after all these years...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    this man is like a case of herpes
    I know some of you guys obviously go to conventions and the like, so have you have spotted him at one?
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    He's never been to a show that i've been at and i got to a lot of the Northeast/mid-Atlantic shows. I think he's concentrated to the southeast/florida area. I haven't seen his name pop up in a little while though.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    He's never been to a show that i've been at and i got to a lot of the Northeast/mid-Atlantic shows. I think he's concentrated to the southeast/florida area. I haven't seen his name pop up in a little while though.
    The most ironic thing of all? He's got Day of the Dead images on his sight, which has HIS copyright on? - http://www.jimorear.com/daydead.html

Where's Richard Rubinstein when you need him?
    -Carl Sagan

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    The most ironic thing of all? He's got Day of the Dead images on his sight, which has HIS copyright on? - http://www.jimorear.com/daydead.html

Where's Richard Rubinstein when you need him?
    Which zombie exactly does he claim to have played? The IMDb page description is quite vague: "attacking zombie"... that pretty much fits a whole bunch of the zombies in that movie.

United States
    This guy sounds like a real piece of shit. I'm kinda disappointed to hear that Savini doesn't seem have that great of a personality either.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Which zombie exactly does he claim to have played? The IMDb page description is quite vague: "attacking zombie"... that pretty much fits a whole bunch of the zombies in that movie.
    he just says in the background and has always stated he was a background stunt zombie and won't go past that. i don't think he's ever said where's been even when asked. He knows it pisses people off because he's like why should you care, well sorry Jim, people do.