Thread: "friends"

Chasing Prey

Canada

"friends"

ok heres an odd situation...

lets say someone had a roommate who turned out to be a total shit bag....and i do mean that. missing rent, etc etc then moves out without notice.

you both have a mutual friend who decides to keep the douche bag ex roomie as a friend as well but still calls you his best friend?

isnt that bit of a pickle? any help?

Undisclosed
    Knobheads who do stuff like that without shame or remorse and act like nothing happened don't just do it once, it is a repeated pattern of behavior.

Your mutual friend is either very stupid or mr knobhead is able to sweet talk his way into his heart.

There really isn't much you can do but avoid being around when the crook is there because your mutual friend will accuse you of being jealous if you say anything.

Undisclosed
    I would tell him what happened. If he believes you, then you saved him the hassle. If not, then he deserves to be used.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Knobheads who do stuff like that without shame or remorse and act like nothing happened don't just do it once, it is a repeated pattern of behavior.

Your mutual friend is either very stupid or mr knobhead is able to sweet talk his way into his heart.

There really isn't much you can do but avoid being around when the crook is there because your mutual friend will accuse you of being jealous if you say anything.
    point taken. i just hated to bring up and old subject with new news but its pissing me off. thanks,man!!!