Thread: Star Wars 1313

Zombie Flesh Eater

England

Star Wars 1313

Adult-themed Star Wars bounty hunter shooter on the way. I'm not fussed either way but I think the fans will get a stick up their ass about it. How does everyone feel about a SW entry with exploding heads and "Jedi mothafuckaz"?

Click for article

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Dying

United States
    Sounds like the "Omega" planet from Mass Effect 2, but for an entire game. Which sounds good, of course. Mass Effect 2 was a bad ass game, can't wait to play the 3rd.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Didn't Star Wars die with Episode 3? It did for me, anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    Star Wars died after Empire but some of the videogame entries have been pretty good, like Knights of the Old Republic, Battlefront and Masters of the Teräs Käsi (okay maybe not MOTTK). I'm not entirely sure what to make of Star Wars 1313. What seems blatantly obvious is that it will be another offspring of episodes one to three, which I'm not all that hot on.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Adult-themed Star Wars bounty hunter shooter on the way. I'm not fussed either way but I think the fans will get a stick up their ass about it. How does everyone feel about a SW entry with exploding heads and "Jedi mothafuckaz"?

Click for article
    It is kind of odd, in the same sense that it felt odd for Torchwood to be set in the same universe as Doctor Who, given the profusion of gore and shagging in the former. Saying that, the original Star Wars movies were pretty violent for U/PG fare: part one has a dude getting his arm graphically severed in a barfight with one of the heroes, part two has a guy gutting an animal in graphic detail before putting someone inside, and a father slicing his son's hand off. Even Phantom Menace has a guy getting cut in half. It's not that the films were free of violence, just that violence was kind of "spread out" enough to help them maintain a low rating. I guess in a videogame, if you were able to do such things constantly throughout the gameplay, it would be possible to hit a 15/18 rating without doing any one thing too out of character for the series. As long as Boba Fett doesn't drop his kegs and start waving his willy around...