Thread: Gary Streiner gets his first ever tattoo...the chapel

United States

Gary Streiner gets his first ever tattoo...the chapel

Hello there! I apologize for being a stranger here- life has been busy! Not just work and doing things to help out with our chapel website, My husband and I also traveled to Middlesex, NJ to get our chapel tats with Gary, then went to Brooklyn to attend a chapel benefit that was organized by Will Bozarth of Goddamn Zombie, THEN we came home and edited the footage to make this video. We mainly made it for Gary, but it's also for the rest of the Living Dead Family. Some of the footage not seen here will most likely end up in the documentary. Rick Schrek of House of 1000 Tattoos was kind enough to do chapel tattoos for $25, donating all the dollars to help restore the chapel. I have to go to work, but will try and update you all on what else is going on as soon as humanly possible. We are about $15,000 away from our $50,000 goal now...woohoo! I hope you guys have been well!
    Tricia

England
    Nice one Tricia. Great to see how the zombie "community" has responded to this appeal.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Nice one Tricia. Great to see how the zombie "community" has responded to this appeal.
    You are so right! I have met so many genuinely awesome people by being involved with helping Gary save the chapel....including Gary himself- such a great person! I feel very lucky to have a friend like him in my life. It is also so cool to see so many like-minded people come together in this way- truly a great experience! On the 30th of this month, a bunch of us are getting together at EDCO Park in Evans City for a Living Dead Family pic-nic. Anyone who is in the area and would like to help donate to the chapel are welcome to join us I know not everyone here uses facebook, but here is a link to the event. I know Gary will be there, and my husband and I will be getting footage for the documentary. It promises to be a great day...and there's a pool! hahaa! https://www.facebook.com/events/457489980932992/

Super Moderator

United States
    This was a fun watch. Thank you for sharing, Tricia!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    This was a fun watch. Thank you for sharing, Tricia!
    Thank you! I'm happy you liked it! We'll probably end up making a video when we get back from the Living Dead Family pic-nic too. I'll post it if we do. I'm hoping Kyra joins us- I miss her face- haven't seen her since the Strand event back in October.

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Thanks Tricia Martin , nice to see this video

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    Cool vid, Tricia. Gary is a top fella and funny as hell to chat with. I interviewed him last month for Scars and only intended on it being a quick piece about that recent unauthorized cinema/DVD release of Night, but I ended up with over 150 minutes of audio because he's just so easy to talk to.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    That's awesome Tricia. Gary seems like quite the character!

Fresh Meat

India
    Hey Martin,

Amazing video. Thanx for sharing man. It tells alot about it. I am planning to have tattoo. I was getting bored today, at that time it strikes in my mind.

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Manojchauhan View Post
    Hey Martin,

Amazing video. Thanx for sharing man. It tells alot about it. I am planning to have tattoo. I was getting bored today, at that time it strikes in my mind.
    Did you get your tattoo? Was it painful? I'm planning of my first tattoo. I've already found some sketches, thinking about cherry blossoms on shoulder http://flowertattooideas.com/top-30-...ossom-tattoos/ or maybe on neck...Would it look good??

About that video. It's really amazing

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HenriettaSwang View Post
    Did you get your tattoo? Was it painful? I'm planning of my first tattoo. I've already found some sketches, thinking about cherry blossoms on shoulder http://flowertattooideas.com/top-30-...ossom-tattoos/ or maybe on neck...Would it look good??

About that video. It's really amazing
    I doubt he's gonna respond, his only post and back in 2014 haha.

About the tattoo, depends on where you get it if it's really painful or not. The Cherry Blossom shouldn't be too bad.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."