Thread: Italian Bank Declares "Holiday"

Undisclosed

Italian Bank Declares "Holiday"

This is a sign that things are going to go from bad to worse. The Euro "bailouts" are already violating the EU charters and the insolvent countries will NEVER be able to pay off their debts. A bank holiday always precedes other nasty economic repercussions such as a currency devaluation.

No matter where you live, it would be a good idea to keep a couple weeks or more worth of cash somewhere safe at home. Better yet, if you have some disposable income invest in physical gold and/or silver. The world economic system is so damned intertwined that if one part crashes it will take the rest down with it and you definitely don't want to see what a bank run looks like firsthand.

REPORT: ITALIAN BANK DECLARES ‘HOLIDAY’

BNI depositors unable to make withdrawals / payments, payments of utility bills, mortgage payments, taxes

Peter Giordano, Adiconsum: “Grave of the Bank of Italy’s attitude that takes action without considering the impact on depositors, and especially on single-income families and pensioners”

Adiconsum Bank of Italy asks for an urgent meeting and the lifting of the block.

The Bank of Italy authorized the suspension of payments by Bank Network Investments SpA (BNI) without communicating anything to the depositors.

Very serious and unacceptable – says Peter Jordan, Secretary General Adiconsum – the attitude of the Bank of Italy SpA in each BNI, because highly prejudicial to the interests of customers.

Bank of Italy, in fact, after extending the receivership of the bank, thus giving the impression of an imminent rescue, then gave the green light for compulsory winding up, without giving any prior notice to the depositors, leaving them in no condition to perform any type of operation, even basic ones for daily survival, such as withdrawals / payments, utilities payments, rates, taxes.

-- -------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

No transactions for A MONTH! Another article with more details and links to other translated Italian articles:

First Bank to Block All Accounts; Italy’s BNI

Could this be the first bank domino to fall in the crumbling of the European and then the world financial markets … allowing NESARA to be ushered in?

The article appears in an Italian Language newspaper. I have used Google translator here to re post the article. Below the article you will see the translated version of the letter from the bank to its customers. The last article was published on the Adiconsum website. Adiconsum, an Italian consumer organization with over 122,000 associates formed in 1987 at the initiative of the ICFTU, to protect consumers rights.

Network Bank stopped payments, customers furious

Lettera 43, June 4, 2012

http://tinyurl.com/6q8rqxh

Stop the transaction until July for the crisis of the institution.

Network Investment Bank has suspended payments, causing great inconvenience to customers.

STOP FOR A MONTH.

The institute, in receivership since last November, announced that on May 31, the commissioners, “with the approval of the Monitoring Committee and with the approval of the Bank of Italy, have decided to suspend the payment of liabilities of any kind ‘for a month.

Angry depositors.

To the rescue – in the few lines we read online – have stepped forward and the group Sim Consultinvest Savings Bank of Ravenna, but in the meantime, depositors are furious . For all spoke Massimo, police in Milan with his wife and two daughters in Messina: “Nobody told me anything and today (June 4), when I went to pay the mechanic, the ATM was not working. Even the credit can do. ‘ MI HAVE REMOVED THE MONEY.” ”Actually,” he added, “I have taken my money. In the book I have only 20 euros in cash and the escrow account where the salary is credited to me, how do I make ends meet? “. And to think that Bank Investment Network has as shareholders the names of the first floor of the financial world: Aviva Banco Popular De Agostini and Sopaf.

-- -------- Post added 12-Jun-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-Jun-2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

Bank withdrawal restrictions not limited to Italy but will be implemented ACROSS EUROPE.

Europe Planning Bank Withdrawal Restrictions To Deal With Greece Exit

European officials are now drawing up plans to implement similar measures at banks across Europe to deal with the financial difficulties of Greece exiting the Eurozone.

With the Greek elections scheduled for this Sunday, current poll numbers suggest and exit from the Eurozone is an all too real possibility.

As these plans are currently being discussed it is likely that such an event would actually lead to outright freezes on customer bank accounts across Europe.

I mentioned before the fatal flaw to the "just in time" system of consumer business inventory restocking. If you are in Europe the time to stock up is NOW before there is a disruption of truck services. Those living in the affected EU zones who ridiculed and mocked the preppers won't be laughing anymore when food prices skyrocket and they won't be able to get money out of the bank.

10 Things That We Can Learn About Shortages And Preparation From The Economic Collapse In Greece

Just In Time: When the Trucks Stop, America Will Stop (With Immediate and Catastrophic Consequences)

Pre-Collapse Ramp Up: Retailers Stock Up On Shutters, Organize Security Details Ahead of Financial Meltdown and Social Unrest
    Last edited by Sammich; 12-Jun-2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: a