Thread: Last Night on Earth (Zombie Boardgame)

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

Last Night on Earth (Zombie Boardgame)

Anyone ever play it?

I bought it like one and a half years ago, and me and my friends have been having a blast with it, probably played it like 20 times. It's really easy to get into some kinda cheesy story considering every single part of the game is based on tired clichées and laughable conventions. For instance the action cards have these little quotes at the very bottom, most of which feel like you've heard them a million times, in any number of zombie or monster flicks. For instance...

"That's not Tom anymore... That's not even human!"

Who's Tom? I don't know. But that doesn't stop me from smirking at that extremely cliché quote.

Anyway, the game is from 2-6 players (or more, if you modify it). There's 14 zombies and 4 heroes on the game board. The zombies respawn frequently, if killed, and the heroes turn into zombies if killed. There are a variety of scenarios with different objectives, with various expansions adding more.

I guess that's just it. If you like board games, give this one a whirl. One of my favourites. The zombie part is a big plus as well, of course.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    A good way to get into it is to buy this upcoming stand-alone expansion.

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak is released this fall. It's a "sequel" of sorts, but also works with the original LNOE game.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 07-Jul-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: fix

United States
    Quite looking forward to this. Looking forward to "The Cost" expansion for "A Touch of Evil" even more. I didn't expect it, but I really fell in love with that game after I bought it a few months ago.