Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

United States

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

This video says first mission but I assume it's a demo because I haven't seen this level but it shows a good portion of all the interesting things you can do to accomplish a mission. It's a great change of pace from 1st person shooters I think. I've dabbled in a few online modes and like it so far.

You can stun or wound an enemy and tap into his communication to release the location of everyone on the enemy team. Sucks when it happens to your team thou....

If anyone picks it up for 360 and whats to play give me a shout.

United States
    Just finished the campaign and really dug the story. Finishing Challeneges to unlock weapon attachments in story wasn't as rewarding as I thoughts...(Only 2 really came in handy for me which was the Armor Piercing Ammo and the Fixed Butt Stock.)

As for online....I was getting super pissed because either people's spraying and praying was too effective or I'm out gunned by higher ranking leveled people.....well, I fell back to my roots and reached for Ole' Shotty....and now I'm smoking people myself. Still get screwed if I'm on a team with a bunch of ass hats but not having nearly as hard of a time.

Artic Strike DLC is suppose to drop sometime this month...more weapons and maps....