Thread: A few signatures

Zombie Flesh Eater

England

A few signatures

These were obtained and mailed to me by a thoroughly nice chap by the name of Lee Karr. I do have others but these are the only ones I have scanned thus far. Apologies if these come out a tad big.

Day of the Dead photo signed by Terry Alexander.

Day of the Dead photo signed by John Harrison, Michael Gornick, Greg Nicotero and Tom Savini.

"To Brett. There is no magic! Thanks for being a fan!" Martin photo signed by John Amplas.

I got some Dawn of the Dead stuff too, which I'll scan and post at a later date.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Administrator

England
    You dont have one signed by the great jim o'rear?

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Yeah, you should get Jim to sign the Martin one as well, just in case it turns out he was in that movie too. You know, as a vampire.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 11-Jul-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: .

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    He was in Martin, Martin. He was the homeless guy on the John taking a shit.

Lee recently sent me a nice slab of the original wood elevator paneling from the JC Penneys elevator, which I intend to get signed.
    Last edited by capncnut; 18-Jan-2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Fancied doing so

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    He was in Martin, Martin. He was the homeless guy on the John taking a shit.

Lee recently sent me a nice slab of the original wood elevator paneling from the JC Penneys elevator, which I intend to get signed.
    Haha! He wasn't the turd?

I'm looking at the picture of David Emge and trying to work out which bit of the wood paneling you got. It's like doing one of those jigsaws where the picture is a close up of a plate of beans.