Thread: Lollipop Chainsaw (video game) - Buffy meets zombies?

Administrator

England

Lollipop Chainsaw (video game) - Buffy meets zombies?

OK, certainly a different take on the genre!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGsn_KATnGk
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    suda 51 is a bloody excellent producer in a medium becoming increasingly samey and stale and its got akira yamoaka doing the music- on of the best composers in videogames, so ive been excited for it, but ive heard its tremendously short and bayonetta was so incredible it sort of spoiled other hack and slash action games for me.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    The cosplay actress they hired to promote the game was not allowed to wear her costume at a convention because it was "Too revealing".............

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    suda 51 is a bloody excellent producer in a medium becoming increasingly samey and stale and its got akira yamoaka doing the music- on of the best composers in videogames, so ive been excited for it, but ive heard its tremendously short and bayonetta was so incredible it sort of spoiled other hack and slash action games for me.
    Completed it twice and while it is very, very short (you will finish it in no more than 5 hours) it's also crazy inventive and old school arcadey fun. I'm a sucker for Suda 51 games for their overall design, humour and originality. I like it that they are basically love letters to classic old school gaming.
    This game is such a short and fun ride i see myself completing it every now and then just because it's so short ...

That being said it doesn't come close to Bayonetta in terms of playability. That is seriously the best hack and slash game in the history of mankind.
    Last edited by krisvds; 20-Jul-2012 at 05:00 AM. Reason: .

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    This is a type of zombie game that I looking for, I like her combo style and it has also a story line in every stage and besides the girl character is really hot.