Thread: Ghostbusters The Video Game DLC Petition

United States

Ghostbusters The Video Game DLC Petition

Yes, I still play, everyday. So do many other people. We want DLC so bad and Atari sucks. It says right on the jewel case DLC available. Also the 2 levels we want are already done (Gozer's Temple, and Pneumatic Transit Slime Tunnel.

I started a page in an attempt to get attention futile as it may be. Please help. (Bassman)

http://www.facebook.com/Ghostbusters...ameDlcPetition

A look at what I'm referring to:

http://ghostbustersnews.com/?p=314

United States
    Recall many were disappointed the PC version didn't include the multiplayer the Xbox 360 & PS3 versions included. Surprised they haven't considered a sequel.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but one of the designers for Terminal Reality posts regularly on Ghostbusters forums and says there's literally no chance any DLC will be made available. They closed up shop on Ghostbusters years ago and aren't going back to it.

They're currently working on a Walking Dead game, though.

United States
    There's no bubble to burst, I know it's a longshot. But TR doesn't own the rights or have anything to do with GBTV anymore. Were targeting atari to give us the 4 already completed multiplayer levels.