Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have shamed myself... I watched... Silent House

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Blasphemy!

I see no reason to take another hit for the team when you've already been struck by a wild pitch.
    Its better than Troll 2. "L" The movie is about an undead murderous granny killing off a group of people trapped in a large house. It has the haunted house theme, the slasher theme, and the zombie/ghost theme all in one movie. And the final showdown must be seen to be believed. "L" I can't be the only person who knows about and has viewed this underrated turd. "S"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Woops, I forgot to post about SW&TH after seeing it the other day. With the exception of Stewart, I thought it was a pretty good movie. I feel no shame in saying it, but then again, I'm pretty shameless...
    It's ok, Ron - we're all allowed a few guilty pleasures during our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    The movie is about an undead murderous granny killing off a group of people trapped in a large house. It has the haunted house theme, the slasher theme, and the zombie/ghost theme all in one movie. And the final showdown must be seen to be believed.
    Ok, the description of this movie sounds almost a ludicrous as the premise for the movie Rubber! Murderous granny vs. sentient tire. Not sure which sounds like the more shameful viewing....?

Undisclosed
    Did you all see Megashark vs. Crocosaurus on SyFy this weekend? I am not sure what was going on because I only saw the last 45 minutes but it looked like Megashark was the good guy trying to keep Crocosaurus from taking over the world until Urkel blew them both up at the end. Whatever the story was, a giant shark fighting a giant crocodile is a sight to behold. I hope Brad Pitt does a big budget 3d reimaging of this movie after he gets done with World War Zzzz.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I watched a flick last week called "Chillerama" which I was going to do a "I have shamed myself..." thread for, but that movie was SO freakin' bad, I couldn't even be bothered to waste the time to do a post on it.

Wait, if you've already seen this movie, post your shame! Tell us all about it! I do these threads so you guys don't bother to watch these things. I consider it my civil, HPotD duty. lol
    I saw it a while back. *Swipes nose w/ back of hand* S'aight. "Diary Of Anne Frankenstein" was funny. "Drive In Of The Dead" was ok. The rest sucked though.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    IThe movie is about an undead murderous granny killing off a group of people trapped in a large house. It has the haunted house theme, the slasher theme, and the zombie/ghost theme all in one movie. And the final showdown must be seen to be believed. "L" I can't be the only person who knows about and has viewed this underrated turd. "S"
    The title "Dead Dudes In The House" SOUNDS familiar...I may have a VHS dub SOMEWHERE...the description does not though. Based on it though, I'd watch that shit any day of the week.

Undisclosed
    Here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Dudes_in_the_House

Btw, the guys on the vhs cover do not appear in the movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i caught part of "stake land" yesterday and that was a hoot. my brother called me up and asked me "are you watching this piece of shit on syfy?" he explained the premise of the movie and i asked if it was any good. his reply was "well, i've been watching it for 35 mins and have seen 1 vampire in the last hour."

imagine a mash-up of "the road" and "zombieland" with a lead actor that must have come from a Liam Neeson look-a-like contest. it even has the same sort of voice over stuff that "zombieland" had.

i watched the rest of it and it was complete and total shit.

so that everyone can shame themselves, chiller is showing "Troll 2" this weekend.
    Last edited by Mike70; 20-Aug-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: d
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i caught part of "stake land" yesterday and that was a hoot. my brother called me up and asked me "are you watching this piece of shit on syfy?" he explained the premise of the movie and i asked if it was any good. his reply was "well, i've been watching it for 35 mins and have seen 1 vampire in the last hour."
    This deserves a new "I have shamed myself..." thread! DO IT, MIKE!