Thread: Xbox Finally Gets L4D2 Cold Stream DLC

Super Moderator

United States

Xbox Finally Gets L4D2 Cold Stream DLC

Tonight, I'll finally get to play this DLC.

DLC downloaded, gameplay patch downloaded, router reset...I'm ready

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    prepare to be underhwelmed, its incredibly mediocre. Im very glad i have the steam version now because this is NOT worth playing. at all.

England
    It was pretty poor and the infected number was too high to be fun for me, it was absolutely relentless when I played it. Some of the other DLC is good though & theres some community made chapters that are decent

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It was pretty poor and the infected number was too high to be fun for me, it was absolutely relentless when I played it. Some of the other DLC is good though & theres some community made chapters that are decent
    Yeah its a shame xbox players will never get to play stuff like i hate mountains 2 and the incredible warcelona.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    prepare to be underhwelmed, its incredibly mediocre. Im very glad i have the steam version now because this is NOT worth playing. at all.
    Well, for what it's worth we did have a good time. That said, there were some issues I had with the level design. It was, however, a nice challenge, even if I would have preferred some more originality and less getting swamped with Specials.

Anyway, I was the only one to make it onto the chopper from our group, naturally

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    To be honest the earlier builds in the beta were better, the final fun was longer and involved running through a dense forest fire and climbing a rope ladder to a chopper in a clearing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    I thought it was alright. Will probably be about for a smash up with this tomorrow, so if anyone fancies it my XBL name is the same as it is here.

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/