http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...shian-20120808

Kanye West Unveils 'Perfect Bitch' Song About Kim Kardashian

August 8, 2012 11:35 AM ET

Kim Kardashian and Kanye
    West

Eric Ryan/Getty
    Images

Kanye West last weekend debuted a new song called "Perfect Bitch" about
    girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Billboard reports. The tune was among a handful of
    unreleased tracks the rapper played during a listening party at PH-D Rooftop
    Lounge early Saturday morning, and West soon put to rest any questions about
    his source of inspiration.

"I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim," Yeezy wrote in a tweet that has
    since been deleted.

The track features a sample of German composer Carl Orff's Carmina
    Burana, which also loops through a chorus that supposedly contains the
    line "my perfect bitch." The song also refers to West's ex-girlfriend, Amber
    Rose, the New York Daily News reports.

There's no word whether "Perfect Bitch" will appear on any of West's upcoming
    projects, like the long-awaited G.O.O.D. Music compilation, Cruel
    Summer, which is due September 4th.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian Flattered By Kanye West's 'Perfect Bitch'

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/08/08/kim...ct-bitch-song/

Yesterday Kanye West made one of his brief announcements on Twitter, revealing the obvious truth about his new G.O.O.D Music track "Perfect Bitch"--that it was written about his girlfriend Kim Kardashian. The tweet was simple "I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim," and word is that Kim is delighted about the track.

According to TMZ, Kardashian has told friends "I'm honored. I love it," while making sure to add, "I know he doesn't mean it in a negative way when he says the word 'bitch.'" And the message really meant a lot to her. "The song talks about how he was with so many other girls but could never find the right one until he met me," she reportedly said.

Two peas in a pod.

Kanye gave the public a first listen of the unreleased track when he hooked up his laptop to the speakers at a NYC night club on Friday night and played a few songs. Kimye has been joined at the hip for the past few weeks, being spotted together everywhere from Cannes to Dash store openings in LA, and Kanye even made his debut on "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" this season. Last week 'Ye shared this photo of Kim's rear end and a Lamborghini, with the caption "Mercy."
    Kanye is a HUGE duche and Kim is such an airheaded idiot too. They're the perfect trashy couple...
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 08-Aug-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: .....

United States
    *Cringes in anticipation of Kanye meme attack &/or ubiquitous "Gold Digger" reference...*

Dead

United States
    Kanye West is the epitome of a douche bag! There's never been a bigger douche!

United States
    Dumb shit does it again.....He really is as dumb as South Park makes him out to be....unbelieveable

http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/02/kany...rds-na-and-bh/

Kanye West Ponders the Words “N***a” and “B***h”

(AllHipHop News) After announcing the official tracklist for his G.O.O.D. Music compilation just yesterday, Kanye West took to Twitter to ponder the vocabulary used in Hip-Hop as well as his recent song inspired by Kim Kardashian called “Perfect B*tch.”
    West has also used the word ‘b*tch’ before on the Watch The Throne album for the song, “That’s My B*tch.”

Contemplating vocabulary that is acceptable and unacceptable, West tweeted:
    “I usually never tweet questions but I struggle with this so here goes… Is the word B*TCH acceptable?

“To be more specific, is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a bitch even if it’s endearing…

“Has hip hop conditioned us to accept this word? Do we love this word as much as we love the word N*GGA in an endearing way?”

With regards to how radio filters profanity, he wondered what it would be like they allowed cursing on American radio.

“What if there was no profanity… What if we decided to legalise profanity in a sense? In France they play songs with cursing on the radio.

“Excuse my French but I’m in France…

“I was recently questioned about the use of the word B*TCH in my music and initially was offended by anyone questioning anything in my music…

“I will admit that I sometimes go back an omit cursing from my records. I like to use profanity as a tool and not a crutch. I’m not tweeting to say what we need and what we don’t… I just wanted to think out loud with you guys today…”

Fans don’t have long to wait on his next choice of words for his lyrics. Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. music family’s Cruel Summer compilation is due on September 18.
    My favorite part.... “I was recently questioned about the use of the word B*TCH in my music and initially was offended by anyone questioning anything in my music

Didn't he question Taylor Swifts music?

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I asked my niece who Neil Armstrong was (to find out if she knew what he did) and she had no idea. I mention Kim Kardashian and that little f***ing spawn of the devil Bieber and she starts talking about all this stuff that they've done.

Is disowning her an option?

United States

"Yo! Mr. Clean Imma let you finish.... "

"Yo! Kanye, Imma let you..."

"Yo! Kanye! Kanye, Kanye, Kanye..."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i wonder if he has gotten the fish stix joke yet?

anyhoo, i hope no one was expecting class out of garbage like this dude. you might as well expect lou to pass up free bacon.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."