Thread: Rare Dawn/Day Japanese/French Memoribillia

United States

Rare Dawn/Day Japanese/French Memoribillia

Hi everyone!

I've been following this site since the early 2000s and never thought to sign on to the forums. I'm glad I finally did because I know I'm in for a great time with the largest forum of like minded GAR fans!

Anyways, I'm looking to part with some rare movie memoribillia from Dawn of the Dead and a Japanese Day of the Dead pressbook. If anyone shows any interests I will gladly post photos for all to see. Thanks!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheDead View Post
    Hi everyone!

I've been following this site since the early 2000s and never thought to sign on to the forums. I'm glad I finally did because I know I'm in for a great time with the largest forum of like minded GAR fans!

Anyways, I'm looking to part with some rare movie memoribillia from Dawn of the Dead and a Japanese Day of the Dead pressbook. If anyone shows any interests I will gladly post photos for all to see. Thanks!
    Howdy! Out of interested any of it in the database? - http://memorabilia.homepageofthedead.com

You can post links directly to items in the database. eg: - http://memorabilia.homepageofthedead.com/?id=167
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Neil,

That's a great idea mate. I was actually going to do that but I figured I'd show people exactly what they are buying. I might even add to the database with the pictures I do have. I didn't see a few items there. In any case...here is the album with all the stuff for sale.

I'M LETTING EVERYTHING GO FOR DIRT CHEAP!

http://photobucket.com/romeroitems4sale

Thanks for looking!