Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey guys...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Guess.

so THAT'S where you've been. getting a new pc...nice cover story moon.

i think i've just opened myself up to a meme counterattack.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    so THAT'S where you've been. getting a new pc...nice cover story moon.

i think i've just opened myself up to a meme counterattack.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

[/IMG]

not only a for that one but an all out BWAHAHAHAHA! does the end justify the meme...ah, that's classic.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    What Danny said. Most threads have turned into crackpot conspiracy theories and political soapboxes lately. Usually consisting of the same repetitive discussion from the same few members, only duplicated multiple times.

Here's hoping season three of TWD and Romero's rumored 'Smokey and the Zombies' will bring things back....
    Good. I haven't been around either - it's good to know I haven't really missed anything of any importance. I'm catching up right now and there isn't much that is attaining my interest (I skip over most of the conspiracy nonsense). I'll make an exception for some of the more interesting JFK stuff - because even Gerald Ford announced before he passed that it's basically bullshit to think Oswald was the only shooter involved (well, those weren't Jerry's exact words).

So - if anyone is interested, I've been doing a TON of overtime at work. As of 9/08/12 I officially own my Special Edition C5 Corvette now. Eden (her name) is officially mine! It feels good to own my car - now I just have to save up some money as she needs some serious work and I'm hoping to have her in mint condition by next April. I'm in need of a new body control module (biggest issue) and some brake pads and some other not so essential items (hooking up a new stereo system with an iPod outlet available).

Anyway, things are going well. I'm hoping to get back into some participation here if there is anything of merit really going on.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    Good. I haven't been around either - it's good to know I haven't really missed anything of any importance. I'm catching up right now and there isn't much that is attaining my interest (I skip over most of the conspiracy nonsense)
    *Note to self: JP is in on it too.*

United States
    *Note to self: JP is in on it too.*

*note to self: Moon is in on it too because he's trying to act like he's not to JP, but that means he really is because... well... because... that's how these things work*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I've more and more started to catalouge the political leanings of all members here, thinking that one day, that information might come in handy...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    *note to self: Moon is in on it too because he's trying to act like he's not to JP, but that means he really is because... well... because... that's how these things work*

they are all in on it and Bassman is the ring leader from his secret base in Antarctica. we are merely figments in his supercomputer's imagination while it works out the bugs for the perfect "Ghostbusters" hologram program.
    Last edited by Mike70; 28-Sep-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: d

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    they are all in on it and Bassman is the ring leader from his secret base in Antarctica. we are merely figments in his supercomputer's imagination while it works out the bugs for the perfect "Ghostbusters" hologram program.

I knew it! I've always suspected Bass was the ringleader. Now I know who to keep my eye on!

Antarctica, eh? I figured it was a moon base. Perhaps he's hanging out with MacReady and crew...

United States
    You're all in on it. Because I don't trust anyone who isn't me. And I'm not so sure about him either.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 29-Sep-2012 at 05:17 AM. Reason: lee press on nails making it hard to type

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    You're all in on it. Because I don't trust anyone who isn't me. And I'm not so sure about him either.
    now i know that you are definitely in on it. no one in their right or without ulterior and sinister motives moves to Franklin county willingly.

anywhere north of Montgomery county and you all become suspicious - i think it's the accent shift

actually, I'm thinking of moving about 2 miles further east into Clermont county, so i can escape Hamilton county's ridiculous property taxes.
    Last edited by Mike70; 06-Oct-2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: s