Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TWD 3x02 "Sick" episode discussion...**SPOILERS WITHIN**

Super Moderator

UK

TWD 3x02 "Sick" episode discussion...**SPOILERS WITHIN**

A bit premature, yes, but this is so folks can focus any known spoilers regarding 3x02 "Sick" in advance of the show airing without them leaking into other threads where someone might come across them by accident. Even still, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS to discuss any known spoilers.

And as usual - Please be respectful of your fellow HPOTD members and TWD fans and keep discussion of 3x02 "Sick" strictly within this thread - nobody likes spoilers - thanks for your cooperation, folks.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 21-Oct-2012 at 10:36 AM.

England
    Im tempted to start a 3x03 thread just to piss you off MZ
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Im tempted to start a 3x03 thread just to piss you off MZ

Super Moderator

UK
    Time for a thread bump - it's time for the second episode of season three - "Sick".

Enjoy!

Banned User

Aaland

Bold prediction here.......

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    A bit premature, yes, but this is so folks can focus any known spoilers regarding 3x02 "Sick" in advance of the show airing without them leaking into other threads where someone might come across them by accident. Even still, PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS to discuss any known spoilers.

And as usual - Please be respectful of your fellow HPOTD members and TWD fans and keep discussion of 3x02 "Sick" strictly within this thread - nobody likes spoilers - thanks for your cooperation, folks.

Bold prediction and No, I have never read the comics and I don't do spoilers. But ok, I say major character from the group bites it tonight, and it's not Herschel. I think Mazzara is going to want to set a tone early for the third season and what a way to do it. Just to gives us a glimpse and tease of just how dark it's gonna get.

Dead

United States
    This ones a bit slower so far. And doesn't have the same pace. IMO, anyway. But i think the "deranged inmate" has been identified...

Scratch that. spoke too soon! Awesome though...
    Last edited by babomb; 22-Oct-2012 at 01:47 AM. Reason: ..

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    The fuck is going on with Rick? did he just seriously do that?

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    The fuck is going on with Rick? did he just seriously do that?
    Hell yeah he did! That's the Rick we know and want!! He had no choice, that Vato needed to be taken out!

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    What the hell is going on with Lori and Rick? Is that it? They separated? They just being total assholes to each other? Whats the deal and why does their storyline feel like something from a bad daytime drama?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Hell yes. That's the Rick i've been waiting on. Two episodes in for S3 and they're great so far.

United States
    Ugh, just sayin' but that was terrible what Rick did to that run away guy, he did nothing to deserve that.

This little band of merry men might as well be just another group of biker raiders killing and stealing whatever they want. This all just takes me back to when Rick was begging to be let into the CDC and begging to be let onto the farm, and as soon as the shoe is on the other foot he's killing with gay abandon and claiming everything is his.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by erisi236 View Post
    Ugh, just sayin' but that was terrible what Rick did to that run away guy, he did nothing to deserve that.

This little band of merry men might as well be just another group of biker raiders killing and stealing whatever they want. This all just takes me back to when Rick was begging to be let into the CDC and begging to be let onto the farm, and as soon as the shoe is on the other foot he's killing with gay abandon and claiming everything is his.
    Now, to be fair, Rick didn't go on a gay bashing killing spree

Rick was only doing what needed to be done. The obvious troublemaker was identified (after he tried to kill Rick...twice!) and dealt with (putting him out of everyone's misery). When the other guy bolted, Rick and company couldn't just let him go free, unsupervised.

Dead

United States

evidently Dale's spirit lives on, at least here on the board anyway...
    that's the way it is in that world. The difference between Ricks demeanor from previous seasons is meant to illustrate a contrast between his naive mindstate of always trying to do what's "right", and doing what needs to be done in the name of survival.
    The way Rick is now is the way that you'd have to be to ensure your survival. The group wouldn't have made it this far if they relied on other peoples kindness and mercy.
    Last edited by babomb; 22-Oct-2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: ..

United States

It was a little harsh and I personally may have shot the guy. But once that gate shut no way I open a gate to a man who just tried to kill me.

The pace was a bit slower her. Obviously we all thought Lori was about to make a fatal mistake. Good scare there. Someone in the woods just saw the fence opening so I expect that will be an issue soon

United States
    lol f*cking Rick. He's completely nuts but he did what he had to do. No complaints there. Hey, he gave em a chance.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."