Thread: Oh dear god!! Boll has another Zombie movie coming out.

United States

Oh dear god!! Boll has another Zombie movie coming out.

"When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Undisclosed
    In all fairness, this piece of shit wasn't directed by Boll but by those two Italian hacks who defiled the genre with their awfull 'Eaters' a couple of years ago. That turd was also produced by Boll.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Oh god, hah!

In a strange way I kind of admire Boll's lack of give-a-fuck, his Bolls if you will *bites knuckle* He's like this generation's Bruno Mattei and Claudio Fragasso with more arrogance and abrasiveness than a James Cameron. Most of his films are acutely, stridently slapdash and cheeseball (which I promise to use as names if I ever adopt four mischievous cats), but they are nowhere near the worst films ever made. Not even in the same ball-park. You don't have to dig too far into the DTV market to find worse than Boll, and you'd need to mine very deeply into the shot-on-video underground to find the worst movie ever. There are many, many geological strata of "bad" below what Joe Moviegoer could ever imagine.

There is a movie called Killer Klowns from Kansas on Krack, which is the worst I've found so far, but I'm sure there are films yet worse (even if I can't picture how that would be possible). The Innocence of Muslims movie looks like a contender. Also some family members of mine were in a movie directed by one of the stunt men from Braveheart. People sunk a LOT of money into it, had professional actors and stuntmen, but the director refused to let anyone near the cameras but himself. Four years the production dragged on for, and when he finally handed the raw footage to an editor, word is, it was unusable - shots out of focus, sound muffled, cameras pointing at the back of people's heads, no multiple angles, pick-up and establishing shots missing, etc. etc. I feel bad for the director, worse for the cast and crew who gave up huge chunks of their lives to help make this non-film. It remains unreleased.

Anyway, I digress.

Uwe Boll: not the worst director in the world, but probably the worst you'd ever want to watch.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 13-Oct-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: eat shit

Great Britain
    Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Edit:- Doesn't look cheap enough to be Boll
    Last edited by paranoid101; 13-Oct-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Edit

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    oh dear....

Administrator

England
    Lots of zombies with dinosaur roars again....

And did you see who plays the US president in the film?

I'm waiting for Boll to make a film with The Asylum! It's be like crossing the beams in Ghostbusters and all manner of ultra shit will hit the fan!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I'm waiting for Boll to make a film with The Asylum! It's be like crossing the beams in Ghostbusters and all manner of ultra *BLEEP* will hit the fan!
    What did you say young man?!?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The zombie genre is about 95% awful films and 5% good. This is just another in a long list of stinkers, i'm sure.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The zombie genre is about 95% awful films and 5% good. This is just another in a long list of stinkers, i'm sure.
    Yeah, but it's just like Hell, with many levels.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I still think that we fine folks should just collaborate on one big zombie film and see what happens... HPOTD films presents....

Ireland
    I wouldn't care about Boll, if he just left the poor old zombies alone. The sodding things get such a hard time from crap directors.

I'm waiting for Boll to make a film with The Asylum! It's be like crossing the beams in Ghostbusters and all manner of ultra shit will hit the fan!
    That's the opening of the sixth seal there lad. Careful now.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....