Thread: The Making of WZOM

ViP

Undisclosed

Post The Making of WZOM

Hello old friends,

Anyone waiting for Season 3 of the Walking Dead tonight? I presumed so. I thought it appropriate to stop by and share the link to "The Making of WZOM" since HPoTD is mentioned. The doc was released today to celebrate Season 3 of TWD and the full short will be released on Halloween, so please join us on Facebook and Twitter. It was fun reminiscing about my days here at Neil's site.

Take care,

Kris
    AKA Cereval

198627_435582086487873_1091571948_n.jpg

United States
    Woo hoo! Glad you posted here. Not sure if anyone left would remember us, but thinking back it's pretty amazing that our journey of zombie filmmaking started here (kind of) back in late 2001. Wow.

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Chrome View Post
    Woo hoo! Glad you posted here. Not sure if anyone left would remember us, but thinking back it's pretty amazing that our journey of zombie filmmaking started here (kind of) back in late 2001. Wow.
    Besides Neil, we might be unknown to the currents around here. Too bad the old forum is not still up ... There are oodles of posts and history from that place circa a decade ago. Ah memories.

Super Moderator

United States
    Will check out your vimeo link! Thanks for posting it for us and keeping us up to date on what you've been up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereval View Post
    Besides Neil, we might be unknown to the currents around here. Too bad the old forum is not still up ... There are oodles of posts and history from that place circa a decade ago. Ah memories.
    I think you'd be surprised, I've only been around since 2004 and know both your names and have read posts from both of you and there's plenty of people still around or who check in from time to time who have been here longer than myself.

Take care!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Will check out your vimeo link! Thanks for posting it for us and keeping us up to date on what you've been up to.

I think you'd be surprised, I've only been around since 2004 and know both your names and have read posts from both of you and there's plenty of people still around or who check in from time to time who have been here longer than myself.

Take care!
    Thank you - please let us know what you think! And stay tuned for the release of the short on Halloween. I have fond memories from my time here so it's nice to know that old friends still stop by.

Kris