Hi All, here are a few Japanese Laserdiscs I'm selling. I have more including some Japanese Dead trilogy VHS tapes too, but this is just some Laserdiscs to get started. The photos are of what you're buying. The comments under each title will give you an idea of the condition, and I've tried to be honest a list any bad points first so you know exactly what you're getting. The first two Dawn Laserdiscs are identical releases, I just picked up two copies. Any questions, offers, etc... PM me or post below. I'm in London UK, but will ship to the USA/Europe too. I'll give this thread till midnight on Saturday the 27th of October to give everyone a chance to see it, then just probably stick unsold stuff on Ebay.

I have access to a wide range of imported Japanese DVD, Laserdisc & VHS material, so if there is anything specific you're looking for, get in contact and I might be able to help?

Dawn of the Dead 2-Disc Japanese Laserdisc Set (Copy 1)

Comments: Sleeve top slightly tanned and spotted (See photo), disc very few minor scratches but overall in excellent condition. No OBI (it was originally released with a blue/white corner slip), but insert included.

Dawn of the Dead 2-Disc Japanese Laserdisc Set (Copy 2)

Comments: Sleeve top tanned and spotted (worse than Copy 1), disc very few minor scratches but overall in excellent condition. No OBI (it was originally released with a blue/white corner slip), but insert included.

Dawn of the Dead Perfect Collection Laser Disc Box Set

One major scratch (approx 5cm long, photo shown) on Director's cut perfect version disc 1 side 1 but should play OK, all discs slightly dirty (see photos) but can be wiped off. Box (one corner slightly damaged, see photo), sleeves, OBI and insert (booklet) are in excellent/very good condition.

The Thing Laserdisc

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condtion. No OBI (it was released with a red/blue spine OBI), but insert included.

Night of the Living Dead 90 Laserdisc

Comments: Still sealed! No OBI (no idea if it originally had one?), insert probably inside but that would mean opening it to find out.

Document of the Dead Laserdisc

Comments: Sleeve & Disc in excellent condition, no inserts (no idea if there were any originally?), but OBI included.