Thread: 4th episode - Killer Within

United States

4th episode - Killer Within

Man, what an episode. I was told last week by AMC that this episode was not going to be available early for press to screen it, but it definitely was. Not sure if that was a mistake or what? Anyway, this episode will probably shock some viewers. It did me. It doesn't pull any punches. Two, not one, but two main characters are lost this week and it's very sad, not only for them, but for the ones that care about them. It's a very strong episode.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I understand why AMC wouldn't have wanted this episode reviewed. I accidentally stumbled across the spoilers for this episode and I wish I hadn't....

United States
    TWO!!!! Dang. I know casualties are necessary to keep things from being static but I hate to see this group twindle. I wont check spoilers but it better not be Daryl Dixon. I dont think it will be with the potential story line with Merle but still Daryl needs to live to prevent me from beating the producers.

England
    Great. I've just had this spoiled for me.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    no offense, but how hard is it to avoid spoilers?

i've adopted a "no spoilers" policy this year after having the last few eps of season 2 ruined by being too curious and reading all kinds of webpages trying to find random info...seems like if you just find something else to occupy your time and be patient, it's not that long between episodes.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

i've adopted a "no spoilers" policy this year after having the last few eps of season 2 ruined by being too curious and reading all kinds of webpages trying to find random info...seems like if you just find something else to occupy your time and be patient, it's not that long between episodes.
    Its very hard when some prick puts them in the title of a thread. Obviously not here

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    damn, that dude needs to be temporarily banned from whatever site you're referring to....perhaps you can complain to the mods there about the incident and maybe they can warn him, but that sort of stuff is like asking for it, especially around here.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

Like Kid mentioned, on some sites it's just stated out in the open and you stumble upon it accidentally. That's the same exact thing that happened to me about a week ago and I wasn't too happy about it. Hell, I wasn't even on a zombie/TWD site when I saw it...

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Some sites deliberately allow spoilers. There is just way too much "Link Bait". I do appreciate the general adherence to the spoiler tag policy here.

Aaland
    It's other Walking Dead forums. They do have a balance for spoiler and non spoiler talk. But this is the only WD forum where people constantly bitch about spoilers. The people overseas who complain will still find out what's gonna happen after each episode airs. And people here in the states who complain are the same people who looked at the pics and set reports when Season 3 was first being filmed. Spoilers are always gonna come up with any TV show. Some of you are homotional broads on this board.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    It's other Walking Dead forums. They do have a balance for spoiler and non spoiler talk. But this is the only WD forum where people constantly bitch about spoilers. The people overseas who complain will still find out what's gonna happen after each episode airs. And people here in the states who complain are the same people who looked at the pics and set reports when Season 3 was first being filmed. Spoilers are always gonna come up with any TV show. Some of you are homotional broads on this board.
    Completely disagree. If you're going to engage in conversation with someone about the future events of a tv show, and you have prior knowledge about whats going to happen, please have the intelligence to realise that other people may not know the same as you.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Not going to lie. I had an idea who the two were going to be, so I started searching around for an online spoiler for confirmation. I ended up on some Walking Dead board, and also saw Bassmayon was a mod there.
    One ended up confirmed, but I was a bit shocked on the other.
    Anyhoo, yes, I'm the kind of rapscallion that cheats and peeks at his Xmas presents well before it's actually time to open them.
    It's all good, I still can't wait to see how it all goes down. I can't imagine all I read that was going to go down can even be squeezed into one episode. Sounded more like a two hour extravaganza to me.
    Only three and a half excruciatingly slow hours left to go...

Edit: WHOA! Didn't soften the blow at all by knowing ahead of time. What a tearjerker at the end.
    Last edited by rongravy; 05-Nov-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: :O