Thread: Wouldn't it be kool if..........

Banned User

Aaland

Wouldn't it be kool if..........

The show "Talking Dead" once in a blue moon got a guest like a serious actor who you would never expect to be a fan of TWD like a Michael Douglas or a Sean Penn? Maybe not even an actor, maybe an athlete, politician, instead of every week someone who is attached to the show or some dumb comedian. I gotta say Sarah Silverman was a terrible guest. It was the first show I didn't really enjoy since it started.
    I'm sure there are some other less comedic mainstream people who love the show. Would be great if TTD could nab one every once in a while.

United States
    I'm looking forward to seeing CM Punk on the Talking Dead this upcoming Sunday. He's usually makes for an interesting guest and he's a well known comic book and zombie fan.

Super Moderator

UK
    I saw the "Bonus Segment" on YouTube yesterday and groaned when I saw it was one of those knobs from Good Charlotte, and Sarah Silverman - they've always had someone from the show on each week, but nobody from TWD this week ... the stuff they talked about in the bonus segment was rubbish too, just a bunch of silly fluff that received long silent pauses and poorly worded and expressed responses.

Past weeks have yielded far better guests. Didn't get to see the main show (never do - I wish AMC would upload it to YouTube - I can't imagine it gets much in the way of "re-runs", particularly being a time-sensitive show (specific to particular episodes just after they've originally aired)), but I can't imagine that this week's Talking Dead was much cop because of that rubbish line up on the guest sofa.

United States
    Sorry, but worst guest goes to Dave Navarro. Claims to watch the show, yet didn't even know the character's name he was talking about. Also, his posing made me want to barf.
    And please GAWD no to Sean Penn. He goes full retard.

Banned User

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Sorry, but worst guest goes to Dave Navarro. Claims to watch the show, yet didn't even know the character's name he was talking about. Also, his posing made me want to barf.
    Not a big fan of Penn myself. I like Penn the actor, but I don't like Penn the human being. But anyway I was just using him as an example.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    1) Totally agreed, Navarro was such a prat when he was on the show, good lord.

2) Ugh, Penn ... good actor, but in real life he's a massive twonk - his recent ill-informed bleaterings about the Falklands summed up his real-life idiocy perfectly.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    (never do - I wish AMC would upload it to YouTube - I can't imagine it gets much in the way of "re-runs", particularly being a time-sensitive show (specific to particular episodes just after they've originally aired)), but I can't imagine that this week's Talking Dead was much cop because of that rubbish line up on the guest sofa.
    It airs twice the evening of TWD episode it pertains to and that's it. They're never seen again. AMC should definitely make them available on their site after those two airings. But yeah, this week's episode was quite dull. Surprisingly the Good Charlotte guy didn't annoy me, but Silverman didn't know too much and basically trampled all over Hardwick's hosting duties. She even asked if Glenn was named after Glen Mazzara?!? I realize that not everyone reads the comic, but even non-comic readers should know by now that he's one of the the main characters....

Still....As Ron mentioned, Silverman wasn't as bad as Dave Navarro. I'm usually alone in this opinion, but I find Silverman a bit attractive so that made it easier....
    Last edited by bassman; 22-Nov-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I'm usually alone in this opinion, but I find Silverman a bit attractive so that made it easier....
    I find her hella annoying, but she still turns me on for some reason. I'd boink her hard.

Banned User

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    I find her hella annoying, but she still turns me on for some reason. I'd boink her hard.
    You wouldn't think so if you saw what I saw. There is a video floating around online of Silverman and some other women in shower scene from an upcoming movie. She's totally in the buff with huge hips, fatty stomach, lazy floppy tits and bush that looks like a v-neck sweater. It's was pretty gross looking at her.

Dying

United States
    Do they ever get any zombie alumni? Like actors and actresses from the Dead trilogy?

They need to get Captain fuckin' Rhodes on the Talking Dead. Seriously.

United States
    ^

yeah, i may actually tune in if they had vets from the romero films (or romero himself). dave navarro and sarah silverman (thanks for that horrible mental image, joe) are not what i want to see on a show about TWD.

and they need to lose that annoying douche-bag of a host, also.

Dying

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    ^

yeah, i may actually tune in if they had vets from the romero films (or romero himself). dave navarro and sarah silverman (thanks for that horrible mental image, joe) are not what i want to see on a show about TWD.

and they need to lose that annoying douche-bag of a host, also.
    Chris Hardwick is awesome, if only because he has the voice of an angel.

If they replaced Chris, they should definitely hire Joe Pilato, 100% in character as Captain Rhodes.
    Last edited by JonOfTheShred; 28-Nov-2012 at 03:35 AM. Reason: efedgrwghtrfgvdsadfgbhyjui7y6trw234567890-987654321`234567890-p[olkjhnfvdsaweqt5rfgbvc