Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Cry 3 [video game]

Super Moderator

UK
    The first FarCry was very good at the time (although the plot was drivel) ... however, at the time, shooting guns in a beautiful island paradise was a lot of fun.

FarCry 2 - never played it.

FarCry 3 - had a lot of fun with it. It was a little buggy here and there, but they'd no doubt patched these issues since, but yes, I had a lot of fun playing it.

Blood Dragon - I'd definitely like to play it, but I don't have XBL. I'm on-disc old school.

United States
    blood dragon is the shit dude. post-apocalyptic game where you're a cyborg commando, fighting other cyborgs, with giant dragon lizards that shoot lasers out of their eyes. the cutscenes look like they belong on the SNES or even NES, music sounds like it's from the thing, terminator, or one of those early 80's sci-fi classics, and it's full of funny one-liners, pop-culture references, etc. maybe it'll be on the collection in disc format so you can try it then. definitely worth it, i'm sure you'll love it, knowing what i do know about you.

just noticed that all far cry games are on sale this week on XBLA, so i went ahead got FC2 for 5 bucks and FC3 for 15. looking forward to getting around to them one of these days, maybe sooner rather than later. hard to pass them up at those prices. i've heard enough good things about both games so i figured why not.

my 250gb hdd is getting mighty crowded though with all these free and fire-sale games lately, plus i like to install all my games that i play frequently to reduce the wear and tear on my disc drive.

Super Moderator

UK
    The music in Blood Dragon was done, in part at least (but I think in-full) by Power Glove (who did some music for the film Hobo With A Shotgun, and not to be confused IIRC with all-one-word PowerGlove). Indeed one of the tracks is a remix of "Hunters" from the HWAS soundtrack.