Thread: Can't post more than 1 video on a thread??

United States

Can't post more than 1 video on a thread??

I tried posting 2 videos links early and got an error saying you can only post one video link in a thread/reply and told me to change that. Never been a problem before. Whats up with that?

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...0995-Far-Cry-3
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 07-Dec-2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: ......

Administrator

England
    I've fixed your post for you (so it has the two videos). I'll wait for Andy to comment on the problem!?

Out of interest, if you amend your post, and copy and paste one of the video to introduce a third video? Do you get an error?

The reason I ask is I changed your links to regular YOUTUBEHD format.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    working now, the only thing I seen different(from Neil's fix) was the video tags said youtubehd instead of video.

Not sure if that was the problem but perhaps it's a clue in the right direction.

thanks again

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    working now, the only thing I seen different(from Neil's fix) was the video tags said youtubehd instead of video.

Not sure if that was the problem but perhaps it's a clue in the right direction.

thanks again
    Answered your own question there, the [VIDEO] tag is vb's built in video embed code and its abit pointless to be honest.. if you use my own tags instead.. [youtube]videolink[/youtube] and [youtubehd]videolink[/youtubehd], they will work and allow you to post however many you like.

I'll remove that medddling video tag later on today..