Thread: Where's the ShoutBox gone?

Administrator

England

Where's the ShoutBox gone?

We're in the process of optimising the forum to reduce its performance hit on the server. Unfortunately ShoutBox is a victim of this, at least temporarily... We may introduce it again in the future, but the moment we've disabled it.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    We're in the process of optimising the forum to reduce its performance hit on the server. Unfortunately ShoutBox is a victim of this, at least temporarily... We may introduce it again in the future, but the moment we've disabled it.
    the correct answer to this should have gone like this: "where's the shoutbox gone?" "to your mom's house!"

i'm rather surprised no one beat me to that.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    the correct answer to this should have gone like this: "where's the shoutbox gone?" "to your mom's house!"

i'm rather surprised no one beat me to that.
    Now you're just being juvenile.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Now you're just being juvenile.
    we all regress from time to time.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."