Thread: The Shores of the Dead Series

United States

The Shores of the Dead Series

I apologize in advance for shamelessly promoting my work straight out of the gate, but I am very happy with the results and am trying to spread the word around the Undead world.

The Shores of the Dead Series

Please give it a look and help an Indie author spread his work. Thank you for your time.

United States
    For five days "The Shores of the Dead Book 2: The Journey" is FREE to download on Kindle!

http://alturl.com/hjau2

sotd b2 front cover.jpg
    Indie Writer, Unabashed Geek, & Social Media Whore.

Author of the Shores of the Dead Series and owner of Gorillas With Scissors Press.

You can check out all of my work and learn more about me than you ever wanted to know through my website Josh Hilden.com.

United States
    All of the "Cool Kids" are reading the Shores of the Dead Series, and don't you want to be one of the "Cool Kids"?

Until Midnight on Tuesday "The Shores of the Dead Book 2: The Journey" is FREE to download on Kindle!

http://alturl.com/hjau2

And don't forget that "Book One: The Rising" is only $3.99 on Kindle and that te companion short story "Under The Bed" is only $0.99!

Those are deals you can't beat with a baseball bat!
    Indie Writer, Unabashed Geek, & Social Media Whore.

Author of the Shores of the Dead Series and owner of Gorillas With Scissors Press.

You can check out all of my work and learn more about me than you ever wanted to know through my website Josh Hilden.com.