Thread: "Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighting cancer

United States

"Zombies!!!" board game creator Todd Breitenstein fighting cancer

I know that there are at least a few of you who play or have played "Zombies!!!" over the years. The following has been posted over at the games home, Twilight Creations Inc. :

Dear Fans, Friends and Supporters,

We are asking for your thoughts and prayers for Todd. He has been fighting cancer for the last 9 months. The cancer has advanced to stage IV with metastasis to his lungs. He has been in the hospital with infections and uncontrolled pain for the last three weeks, but hopefully we will be able to move him home to continue his battle.

As most of you know, Todd and I are the owners of Twilight Creations. We run the company, mainly just the two of us, including development, design and publishing. We have slowly but surely been getting our kids involved in the affairs of the company. While this year will have fewer releases than usual, rest assured that Twilight Creations is continuing on. We ask for your continued support and patience through these trying times.

Sincerely Yours,

Kerry Breitenstein
    Todd & Kerry both have always been great to the fan community in the past & could use as much support as possible in a time like this.

If any of you are members over at BGG.com you can post your well wishes here & give the game a "10" rating in the drive to try & make it #1 on the site:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/9406...munity-support

Shoot them a card or letter here:

Twilight Creations, Inc.
    6103 Cabin Creek East Dr
    Cold Spring KY 41076
    Or e-mail here:

todd@twilightcreationsinc.com

kerry@twilightcreationsinc.com
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 09-Mar-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Administrator

England
    I truly f----ing hate cancer. It's vicious horrible thing.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I truly f----ing hate cancer. It's vicious horrible thing.
    Agreed. It is with heavy heart that I just learned that on Sunday Todd lost the fight. I'm truly heartbroken over this. I somehow hoped he would make it. Goddamn it. FUCK FUCK FUCK.