Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: TWD 3x14 "Prey" episode discussion...**SPOILERS WITHIN**

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    4) If you found yourself bound to a torture chair in The Governor's dungeon, what would you do to try and facilitate your escape?
    Andrea should have told the Governor he was going to be a father again... that might have saved her skin...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbomb View Post
    Andrea should have told the Governor he was going to be a father again... that might have saved her skin...
    Ooh, that's a good idea!

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ooh, that's a good idea!
    I don't know, you guys didn't check whether that chair had horizontal hinge mounts, did you? What if the Governor put on his headlamp and went all gyno?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbomb View Post
    This would have stopped the torture and bought her some time. I have my doubts as to it directly facilitating her release? I think the the Governor would have required some proof, him being such a confidence trickster.

United States
    That would've been smart for Andrea to do. Trouble is we're talking about Andrea. Smart never seemed to describe her actions in any season. I also have a problem how Andrea was within sight of the prison when the Gov jumped her, then POOF... they're already back at Woodbury and she's in the chair of doom. Unless the Gov used some type of tranquilizer on her, I'm hard pressed to believe it was so easy for him to get her back to Woodbury, past a bunch of guards and into his torture chamber without anyone noticing.

Then of course as mentioned earlier, Andrea taking her time getting herself untied bugged me to no end. Just say'n...
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 17-Apr-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: edit
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"