Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bethesda is "done with Skyrim"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    So another interesting development, Bethesdas announced a new survival horror game called "the evil within". So their next game apparently isn't fallout 4. This is.. interesting i guess.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    So another interesting development, Bethesdas announced a new survival horror game called "the evil within". So their next game apparently isn't fallout 4. This is.. interesting i guess.
    Bethesda Softworks publishing. Shinji Mikami's upstart dev house Tango Games is developing.

Who knows what Bethesda Game Studios is up to.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Well honestly that gets me more excited. I love bethesda games, but i can ignore bugs in an rpg, a survival horror with bethesda level day one bugs? yeesh!

United States
    Anyone been playing the new DLC for Skyrim?

I got a wild hair up my ass so I created a new character plus downloaded Hearthfire. The Dawnguard and Dragonborn are somewhat pricey.

Building your own house is somewhat entertaining not to mention the process is very detailed. Plus, it's been quite a while since I last played so I kind of forgot all the details to some of the quests. I haven't messed with adopting children or anything yet....still kind of pissed that they patched some of the leveling loop holes.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    The Dawnguard and Dragonborn are somewhat pricey.
    FYI, The DLC's for Skyrim are 50% off on Xbox Live. Great News for me since I was avoiding them the other day over the price....think of it buy one get one free?

Super Moderator

United States
    FYI, The DLC's for Skyrim are 50% off on Xbox Live. Great News for me since I was avoiding them the other day over the price....think of it buy one get one free?
    Thanks for the heads up. Skyrim is really on my list of games to get back to. I always push progression on these exploration RPGs (Skyrim, Fallouts etc.) and then stop playing just shy of finishing the main storyline and never get back to them. Maybe it's time!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    just got dragonborn and dawnguard, good way to killl tiime till gta 5 drops.

Undisclosed
    Anyone been playing the new DLC for Skyrim?

I got a wild hair up my ass so I created a new character plus downloaded Hearthfire. The Dawnguard and Dragonborn are somewhat pricey.

Building your own house is somewhat entertaining not to mention the process is very detailed. Plus, it's been quite a while since I last played so I kind of forgot all the details to some of the quests. I haven't messed with adopting children or anything yet....still kind of pissed that they patched some of the leveling loop holes.
    I have them. They went on sale months ago for a limited time, so I bought all 3. I have invested over 50 hours in just Hearthfire and Dawnguard, alone, and I have yet to complete the latter.

United States
    Working on Save File Transfers(PC to 360).....Once I figure out the entire process, I can hook you up with a maxed out character(Race and Name of Your Choosing). All you'll have to do is go get spells, shouts, ect.... If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Might make your second play-through not so dreadful....then again....might make it too easy?

I can not modify saves with dlc data attached.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: I should add that I'm not modifying faces. The Dawnguard DLC put a plastic surgeon in The Ratway (Thieves Guild) so you can modify the face to your liking that way. If there is a generic face you like then I'll make that the default face of your character.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I have to fire this game up again. I still havent finished the main quest, Dawnguard, dragonborn, thieves guild, fighters guild or dark brotherhood... Or the civil war.

What did I do during those 135 hours logged??