Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 4 Official Preview Images, Clips, and Interviews...

United States
    Thinking about this "new threat". I wonder if it doesnt have something to do with the virus crossing species. Will animals be affected by it?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    Thinking about this "new threat". I wonder if it doesnt have something to do with the virus crossing species. Will animals be affected by it?
    ZOMBIE BEAVERS!!!

Make it happen, Kirkman!

Hmmm ... an interesting idea. We certainly know that they didn't want to eat meat that had been munched on my walkers (season 1, Daryl's deer kill that a walker was munching on before Dale used the power of the hat and decapitated the bugger ).

*EDIT*

http://dailydead.com/the-walking-dea...s-this-sunday/

If you want to see the first scene from The Walking Dead Season 4, make sure you’re around on Sunday night, as AMC plans to include a clip during an episode of their newest original series:

“Attention The Walking Dead fans! Ready for your first look at a scene from Season 4? Then tune in to AMC this Sunday between 10 and 11PM ET/PT and catch the debut of a special sneak peek that will air during AMC’s new original series Low Winter Sun. If you haven’t seen Low Winter Sun yet, you can check out this all-new video recap that will catch you up on the first two episodes in just 45 seconds.”
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 23-Aug-2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Mr Flibble told me to...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    ZOMBIE BEAVERS!!!

Make it happen, Kirkman!
    Night of the giving head?

Anyways. didn't old George plan to have some zombie rats in Land but then decided against it?

Super Moderator

UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48bQgTp-1Ew

That teeny-weeny preview sneak-peek from the weekend just gone - nothing spoilerish of course ... in fact, nothing much of anything.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Saw this last night during Low Winter Sun. A big showing of nothing...

At least last year's sneak peek gave comic fans their first look at Michonne in action, but other than that these little sneak peeks are worthless. The one for Season Two was Rick behind a tree with a rock and bashing a walker's head?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The one for Season Two was Rick behind a tree with a rock and bashing a walker's head?
    That definitely sounds right, to me.

I haven't seen any of the new teaser stuff for the next season yet, but I'm sure I'll be inundated with it soon enough.

By the way, Bass...how is Low Winter Sun, so far? I always liked that lead actor.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's a decent enough show. Not up to par with Breaking Bad, TWD, or Hell on Wheels(which is amazing this season, imo), but it's still an entertaining show. Not up to AMC's usual high standards, I'll put it that way.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    It's a decent enough show. Not up to par with Breaking Bad, TWD, or Hell on Wheels(which is amazing this season, imo), but it's still an entertaining show. Not up to AMC's usual high standards, I'll put it that way.
    I'm saving up Low Winter Sun to watch it in a condensed time period of my choosing. Hell on Wheels got off to a somewhat rocky start where it was finding its feet - and it had to find it's way out of the shadow of the amazing Deadwood - but it consistently improved over the first two seasons and found which characters were working and which weren't, and managed to jig the show around a little bit - and I agree, so far season three has been awesome, really good. I enjoyed seasons one and two, but wasn't overly fussed on a week-to-week basis (although my interest grew over the two seasons, and enough happened to keep me watching), but season three has really come out of the blocks with a significant step-up in quality. Very cool.

Yeah, this 'sneak peek' was entirely pointless. You're not really seeing anything and it's just a cheap slap in the face to TWD fans who want to see something. Either show something worthwhile, or show nothing, don't half-ass it.

Super Moderator

UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUT8kOxyUKo

Robert Kirkman on-set for season 4. US-only video, unless you've got the power.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 29-Aug-2013 at 06:09 PM.

United States
    Pretty neat behind-the-scenes, Min. I really wanna nitpick character decisions based on what we see. Hang knives on chainlink?!? there's a perfectly safe/secure wooden pallete just around the corner! Exposed cook tent? Single battery room/power source? I guess our heroes'll get comfortable & forget the real threat...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nice to see them growing crops and utilizing the prison grounds like the comic.

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah, having a cook out room utilising prison supplies like trays etc, the crops, and the 'power room' got my inner TWD survivalist hot & bothered.

It'll be nice to see more of the prison too, and in a 'lived in' state after season 3 where it didn't change much - but then again they didn't have the time to tidy the place up, but over the months that have passed and with many more hands to help, then there's time for settling in.

As for having your power in one place - maybe they've only got one generator, plus the makers just need to sell the idea that they've got their own mini power supply station, and they have, so it'd be a bit of a waste of time to specifically set up two places just for the sake of appeasing one slight survivalist quibble. Looks like Team Prison have been hard at work.

Super Moderator

UK
    The season 4 poster:

Great Britain
    Poster to me gives me the meaning that the prison will be breached.

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan