Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Season 4 Official Preview Images, Clips, and Interviews...

Super Moderator

UK
    Season 4B poster:

And apparently, according to Daily Dead anyway, Season 4B will air in the UK the following day - premiere on Feb 9th in the US, premiere on Feb 10th in the UK ... which is much more like it (hopefully that will be the case, because it wasn't so for Season 4A in the UK).

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And apparently, according to Daily Dead anyway, Season 4B will air in the UK the following day - premiere on Feb 9th in the US, premiere on Feb 10th in the UK ... which is much more like it (hopefully that will be the case, because it wasn't so for Season 4A in the UK).
    About time!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Season 4B Teaser Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9I4HuhwsJU

Alternatively, here's AMC's official link (but only viewable in America):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCNFEmUK5PY

Super Moderator

UK
    Official 4x09 Synopsis (no spoilers):

“The Walking Dead” returns with the highly anticipated final eight episodes of season four beginning Sunday, February 9 at 9pm ET/PT. Following the devastating events of the mid-season finale, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and the group are still reeling from the loss of their home, family and friends. With the destruction of the prison, the group of survivors is broken apart and sent on divergent paths, unsure of everyone else’s fate. What was a challenging life behind fences and walls grows that much more perilous and precious as they are exposed to new dangers, new enemies and heartbreaking choices. They will have their faith thoroughly tested — a faith that breaks some of them and redeems others.”

The Walking Dead Episode 409 – After: “As Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.”

Written By: Robert Kirkman
    Directed By: Greg Nicotero

Administrator

England
    Can't wait!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    "don't look back"

carl is still a defiant little bastard, isn't he?

England
    Season 4B Teaser Trailer:
    Well, that's my "inappropriate self touching media" sorted for the weekend!

On a more serious note...if 4B is as good as 4A, I will be one happy puppy!

Really interested to see how long they keep the group scattered/separated...I expect it to span the whole 8 episodes at least (of course 8 episodes could easily span 8 months in universe). Thinking a lot of our people will end up looking like the governor in the opening of his little 4A arc...physically and mentally broken people among the broken undead.

I also think it's reasonable for Rick and Carl to seek out Morgan this half of the season, they sure as Hell will need access to his weapons, supplies and safe shelter! Let's hope he's continued to get his head together a bit since they parted.

Really looking forward to Feb!
    Last edited by Legion2213; 24-Jan-2014 at 08:48 AM. Reason: .
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah, I do hope they go and find Morgan - tactically it would make sense as you say, for weapons and such ... particularly as Low Winter Sun got shit-canned, from what I've read.

However, I'm positive 4x09 will pick up right where 4x08 left off. You can hear a snippet of Rick's dialogue in the teaser trailer and he still clearly sounds like his face is freshly beaten up. There was some good stuff in the comics immediately after the prison attack, so they'll be seeking to put that in, and teaser images confirm that.

Really looking forward to seeing the back half of the season!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo7lIrHgaV8

Region-locked, unless you've got the power...

Just been bitten

Scotland
    I wonder who is disappearing under that mob of walkers???

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMoonMonkey View Post
    I wonder who is disappearing under that mob of walkers???
    Mmm ... I was trying to figure that out from the footage, but from what I've seen someone dons riot gear and gets into that tussle.

Cool to see that we'll be getting more glimpses of the wider world - biker bar, golf course, train tracks etc. I'd imagine most of that is from just episode nine, or perhaps nine and ten. It depends how they do it - 4x09 might just be exclusively Rick & Carl ... we'll see.

United States

Region-locked, unless you've got the power...
    With great power comes great responsibility...
    And now I'm going to be responsible for stifling this boner I'm going to be sporting for the next few weeks in anticipation. That was a sweeet little behind the scenes thangie. Hopefully I'll get fully reacquainted with season 4A again before it starts, to tide me over. So glad to be done with the prison. Yay.

United States
    I really just wish I could sit on the sidelines for an entire season of filming and just sit back and watch every creative moment. I cant get enough of this show.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    I really just wish I could sit on the sidelines for an entire season of filming and just sit back and watch every creative moment. I cant get enough of this show.
    Yeah, that'd be pretty cool.

At the very least I'd really like a full-length making of documentary. We've not had a proper making of since the special edition of season one (and that wasn't available in the UK unless you imported it), and I think this would be exactly the kind of show that deserves a really in-depth examination of the whole process of putting the season together. At the very least I'd love to see an in-depth look at the making of an episode from conception of the idea all the way through to airing the completed product.

UPDATE:

Episode names and brief synopses for Season 4B:

Episode 4. 09 – After: “As Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.”

Episode 4.10 – Inmates: “In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles.”

Episode 4.11 – Claimed: “A number of immediate threats plague Rick. Group members deal with their past.”

Episode 4.12 – Still: “An enlightened mission springs from a request from one of the group members.”

Episode 4.13 – Alone: “One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection.”

Episode 4.14 – The Grove: “After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to they way they used to be.”

Episode 4.15 – Us: “Survivors rely on brutality and faith.”

Episode 4.16 – A: “Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive.”
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 01-Feb-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Great Britain

United States
    ^

that's funny, my girlfriend was just talking during the finale about how feminine carl looks with his lovely locks.

i don't care how cool these clowns like darryl and carl think it looks, i'd be keeping my hair almost buzzed or as short as possible during a PA-scenario. not to mention wearing leather, riot gear, long sleeves, etc. to cover up all exposed skin. the first appearance of abraham and rosita was laughable as to how ill-outfitted they were for a zombie apocalypse (and yes, i'm familiar with the comics and know that's how they appear, but it is downright ridiculous to think of people actually dressing that way in such a situation).