Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead......the movie

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Morto Vivente View Post
    I'd love to see those lose ends tied up.
    I'd also rather see them tied up in an unrelated set of media (film, webisode, etc.), rather than have them added back in to the narrative churn of the TV show.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I'd also rather see them tied up in an unrelated set of media (film, webisode, etc.), rather than have them added back in to the narrative churn of the TV show.
    Absolutely... It could make good use of the webisode format i.e. succinct and direct.
    Come on Robin, to the Bat Cave! There's not a moment to lose!

Just been bitten

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by JonOfTheShred View Post
    I'd go see Frank Darabonts "Black Hawk Down with zombies" in theaters a half dozen times.
    I'm all over that. The actor who played the soldier in the tank got quite detailed in an interview regarding his proposed story.
    Maybe we'll get made for TV movies like those made for Battlestar Galactica.

United States
    I agree that a TWD movie should follow a different thread. The whole point of any film is that it is depicting the most important event to happen to the movie's main characters, otherwise why show a movie about them. The characters in the television series are respectably following their own most important event that still has to play out to its conclusion.

The TWD webisodes offer some fairly compelling character plots, so that would be the way to go imo. Maybe a brief cameo appearance in the film by the television characters just to tie the productions together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMoonMonkey View Post
    I'm all over that. The actor who played the soldier in the tank got quite detailed in an interview regarding his proposed story.
    Maybe we'll get made for TV movies like those made for Battlestar Galactica.
    I'd go see any movie that tagged on "with zombies" lol. "STAR WARS" (...with zombies), "My Fair Lady" (...with zombies), "Fast and Furious" (...with running zombies), etc.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 31-May-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: edit
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"