Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead: 400 Days (video game) - Telltale Games

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Sorry if it's annoying, but I regularly trail off in real life.
    Man, so do I. Reminds of this time when I was in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    blazed through this in one sitting this evening. it's basically a bonus episode for "season one", and features 5 different characters you play as during various periods of time since the day the outbreak starts. no characters from the previous episodes show up, but some are referenced, some locations and scenes are revisited, and if you make the correct choice during one story, you'll see the corpse of one character from early on in the game.

pretty nifty, but nothing has changed as far as what to expect. i was pleased with how the stories all ended up coming together in the 6th playable part, which serves as an epilogue. i'm guessing these characters will be carrying over into season two.

most of the outcomes seem predetermined, like the previous entries in the series, but there were some choices that were really hard to make and one chapter that i really wanna do over again because of how badly things got after one of my choices.

anyone else get this yet?
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 11-Jul-2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: .