Thread: The Dead: LIVE finally scheduled to be released in states!

United States

The Dead: LIVE finally scheduled to be released in states!

It is scheduled to be released this month, March, at the following locations: Best Buy, Tower Records, Hastings, Transworld Entertainment, Half Price Books, and on Amazon, DVD Planet, DVD Empire, along with many other web sites and large retailers.

Four releases; DEPRAVED DEGENERATES, FATAL FEMMES, SERIAL PSYCHOS, and MENTAL MANIACS. There are full page color ads in Fangoria, Rue Morgue, CFQ-Cinefantastique, and Femme Fatales. The Dead: LIVE (2004)will be released on the first multi-pack, DEPRAVED DEGENERATES along with: The Abberdine County Conjuror (2005), Burning Dead (2004), Kill Them And Eat Them (2004), Old Man (2004), & Suburban Sasquatch (2004).

Here are some links:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...302243?n%3d130

http://www.pendulumpictures.com/

http://www.braindamagefilmssales.com...PROD&ProdID=99

It should retail for around $8.99 to $10 according to Amazon.com. So regardless, there is several movies in the set at a low price.

I would have loved to have been given a single release like William Scotten's film was through Brain Damage Films, but this is better than nothing. Check it out and I hope you enjoy my first production.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Congrats man... You should be proud.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

ViP

United States
    I'll pick up this set eventually. My wallet is hurting a little right now due to massive DVD orders. Congrats Dawg. I've been wanting to see this since you posted those nudie pics ages ago. When was that shot? 2001?

United States

Hell, its been soooo long...

...I'm not even sure myself. It has been awhile, at least three years ago, 2003, because I started filming it before I met my wife and finished it before we were married. (She is in it as the school girl zombie at the end.) It may have been 2001 though, because I think I had some pics with that copyright date on them if I remember correctly. If anything, I started writing the script five years ago because I was at another job location then.

Wow! At least the sequel won't take as long though.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]