Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Citizen (PC game)

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    This is going to destroy Elite.

If they give the player some crap to do, this game will be a life drainer.
    I'm interested to see what comes out of this monster in the end!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England

Aye. The Mass Effect series is about as close to my idea of a perfect "space" game. This looks like a real time version of that. Will be life draining for me if they get the combat right. Fallout 4 combat is what I'm looking for
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

England
    This is free to play this week.
    Be interested to hear your views

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...ly-week-trial/

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England

You do realise there's an increasing opinion, this thing will never be released... And if it is, it will be a super super super cut down version of what it's been "sold" as...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You do realise there's an increasing opinion, this thing will never be released... And if it is, it will be a super super super cut down version of what it's been "sold" as...
    There's a lot of misinformation around this game Neil.
    Afaik it's grown in scope over the years and that's where the confusion over the finished product comes from. Not broken promises

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    There's a lot of misinformation around this game Neil.
    Afaik it's grown in scope over the years and that's where the confusion over the finished product comes from. Not broken promises
    Dude... There's talk of misappropriation/spending of fund... Suggestions money is getting short... Key staff leaving... And after allllll this time, nothing like a smidgen of the game play required to release...

I would not put a $ into that game at the moment...

Derek Smart is starting to look like he might have been right that they could never deliver on their extended project...

-Carl Sagan

Ireland
    Ugh. That's shite.

But , TBH, colour me unsurprised.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

England
    So, is anyone going to try it then? Don't have a capable pc myself

MY HOME CINEMA

Ireland
    Just don't have the time right now.

I've games bought from two years ago sitting on the HDD that I haven't touched.

Besides, I'm sort of done messing about with Alphas. I'll wait until the full release.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan