Thread: Rifftrax Live - Night of the Living Dead - Oct. 24th

United States

Rifftrax Live - Night of the Living Dead - Oct. 24th

Having just gotten back from their riffing of Starship Troopers, I was pleased to hear the guys from Rifftrax announce NotLD as their next live broadcast:

http://www.examiner.com/article/riff...lle-s-belcourt
    Next up for RiffTrax Live is George Romero's classic "Night of the Living Dead." That show will be held on Oct. 24 with tickets to the live show at the Belcourt going on sale Aug. 30.
    I suggest anyone with even a passing interest to check and see if their local theater is on board, MST3k fans especially.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Nice. I might check this out. I've enjoyed all of their Star Trek-ones.

Super Moderator

Germany
    I was at the Rifftrax Starship Trooper event last night too! We'll definitely be going to the one in October.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I was at the Rifftrax Starship Trooper event last night too! We'll definitely be going to the one in October.
    The Starship Troopers Rifftrax was great. Though a few times it was difficult to hear when they talked over the movie dialog. Still well worth going to see in the theater. The ratio of jokes made / funny jokes was about 40%.

- - - Updated - - -

Was less impressed with the Night of the Living Dead 1968 Rifftrax last night. Seemed like they phoned this one in, it just wasn't that funny. Only about 10% of the jokes were laugh worthy.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Super Moderator

Germany
    We had a good time. I thought it was better than Mike Nelson's riff of the colorized version which was released on dvd several years ago.

They did bring up one thing that I never noticed before... the boom shadow.