Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walking Dead spin off series!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Will give it a chance, even tho I'm not a huge TWD fan. I hope it's set during the outbreak, rather than skipping through it like TWD did. Otherwise, I see little point...
    They could do what they wanted and tell stories from any point during the crisis if it's just individual characters and locations...a sort of "tales of the walking dead" thing.

They could do the same with WWZ, use all the stories from the novel with the scope to add as many as they want after that.
    Last edited by Legion2213; 18-Nov-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: .
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Hell yeah, I'm for a TWD spin-off series. Why? Well have you noticed the couple hundred channels of complete crap when surfing the cable channels? The very scripted "reality" shows, reruns of sitcoms, movies we've all seen a bunch of times already, sports and more sports, boring talk shows, cooking shows, lame followed by more lame. And why oh gawd why does the show 'Ancient Aliens' continue to exist! Even the producers of AA know that they're just making sh*t up now! I'll take a TWD spin-off more than gladly at this point.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 18-Nov-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: edit
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"