Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (video game)

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by krisvds View Post
    Now an actual update of that game would have me excited. Easily one of the best games ever.
    Yes! One of my all-time favorite games. There was a 2004 remake, and apparently an iPad version is out now, but I haven't played it.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States
    Still haven't finished the game but I'm pretty close...Here's my advice so far.

Do's

* Do all the hunting / harpooning to craft all equipment upgrades.* Finish the Assassin side missions to unlock the pistol swords.
    * Finish the Naval Missions to unlock the best pistols.
    * Loot every ship that has metal. It takes LOTS of metal and wood to upgrade your ship. Wood is somewhat common....Metal however is not.

I went and tracked down all the shanties and 100% all the sunken ship sites. Sort of pissed that they don't give you the damn rope dart until sequence 11.

The "Kenway's Fleet" online feature helps but won't hurt gameplay if your unable to do it.

I haven't played multiplayer at all but I can only imagine it's fairly similar to the other ones.