Thread: Just once, JUST ONE TIME is all i ask...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

Just once, JUST ONE TIME is all i ask...

i'm driven half crazy at this time of year because every time i flip through the channel guide and see a cool movie on, 90% of the damn time it is some half-baked, crappy "remake." UGH.

I almost fell over earlier this month when Chiller showed the original "day of the dead" on cable for the first time in seemingly eons. Yeah, I've seen Day 231 times (give or take a time or two) but i still watched it because it was actually on tv!
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post

I almost fell over earlier this month when Chiller showed the original "day of the dead" on cable for the first time in seemingly eons. Yeah, I've seen Day 231 times (give or take a time or two) but i still watched it because it was actually on tv!

Even though I own it on DVD, I caught Day on cable last month (probably Chiller, as well), and inexplicably DVRed it anyway, because...well...it was such a special occasion.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

England
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Even though I own it on DVD, I caught Day on cable last month (probably Chiller, as well), and inexplicably DVRed it anyway, because...well...it was such a special occasion.
    Weird isn't it? BBC2 occasionally show Dawn and I do exactly the same as you guys and watch it, even though i've seen it hundreds of times.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA