Thread: Battle of the Damned (film) - Dolph Lundgren zombie flick

Administrator

England

Battle of the Damned (film) - Dolph Lundgren zombie flick

Dolph Lundgren vs zombies vs robots...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKi6N4fM4ss
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Looks kinda bonkers, but I'd totally watch that.

Dying

United States
    I kind of dig the fact they're mixing cyber punk and zombies. If your zombie movie is gonna be cheesy, at least be slightly tongue-in-cheek about it.

Norway
    Hahaha this looks awesome!

England
    It looks a bit daft...which means I'll probably watch it at some point.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Administrator

England
    It's amazing how disposable these computer graphics are getting now. ie: I doubt this film has a huge budget yet they can afford what would have been big budget CGI effects not long ago!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    How will I tell the robots apart from Lundgren? Oh right, they'll have a greater emotional range and more lifelike line delivery.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieparanoia View Post
    How will I tell the robots apart from Lundgren? Oh right, they'll have a greater emotional range and more lifelike line delivery.
    Nice!
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Aaland

Dolph Lundrgen+Zombies+Exterminator Robots

Lots of stuff in the trailer,zombies run accept it.
    Name escapes me saw it on quiet earth website.

The survivors were hunkered down in some big ass palace with gates and big walls.

He was a merc sent to rescue some fascist bigwigs daughter from a quarantined city reminiscent of resident evil raccoon city.

Tis what tit is.
    (loved him in that Universal Soldier with Russian hostages and nerdy scientist who kept him frozen in a bag JUST IN CASE)

DH

United States
    Looks like it might be fun. Seems Dolph is jumping on the zombie bandwagon too along with Arnold's planned Z flick, Brads flick (I just vomited in my own mouth, s'cuse me), and I'm sure others to follow soon. Wonder if Gilbert Gottfried will take a lead in a Z flick!
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 09-Dec-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: edit
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"

England
    Got it on dvd yesterday, fun movie, but they aren't zombies, they are infected with some kind of virus, making them canibalistic. Liked the merc team that started the film, wished they had lasted longer.
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Super Moderator

UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjIrN3we6E

Hmmm ... camera work looks far too wobbly ... hard to tell what's going on half the time.

Looks decent aside from that though.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Dolph Lundgren vs zombies vs robots...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKi6N4fM4ss

As terrible as it looks, it looks like a fun romp where you check your brain at the door. I got time for that!