Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: TWD 4x05 "Internment" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    If anything, I'd expect them to toss him in a cell (it IS a jail, after all) while they figure out what to do with him. While this goes on, BANG!, new threat from some other unexpected source.

Again, I'm just thinking out of the box. It seems unlikely that the Governor could have another armed mob as his disposal.
    I'm not sure anyone could hold back Michonne from exacting her revenge. Is it true the next episode is titled "live bait"? If so that doesn't sound good for team prison.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    I'm not sure anyone could hold back Michonne from exacting her revenge. Is it true the next episode is titled "live bait"? If so that doesn't sound good for team prison.
    Yeah it is.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Just a wild thought here.....what if the Governor shows up at the prison gate, hands in the air, asking to become one of their group?

You know, the complete opposite of what we're all expecting.
    Rick would be morally conflicted about it but then make the unilateral decision to let him in with some kind of a "We have to be willing to give people a second chance" speech while completely ignoring the whole woodbury scenario and carol exile.

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieparanoia View Post
    Rick would be morally conflicted about it but then make the unilateral decision to let him in with some kind of a "We have to be willing to give people a second chance" speech while completely ignoring the whole woodbury scenario and carol exile.
    Sounds about right...

England
    Or he could take one look at old one-eye, draw that sexy .357 Python of his and discharge it into his face a point-blank range (not a euphemism).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    Probably just Lizzie dangling a kid over the fence for her new zombie pal "Timmy" or something.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Or he could take one look at old one-eye, draw that sexy .357 Python of his and discharge it into his face a point-blank range (not a euphemism).
    I want to see the Gov lose his other eye Elle Driver style!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany