Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TWD 4x06 "Live Bait" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Super Moderator

UK

TWD 4x06 "Live Bait" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

The sixth episode of season four!

Please keep all talk of episode 4x06 "Live Bait" specifically inside this thread.

If you have a theory for a following episode, please use the "spoiler tags" (visit the HPOTD FAQ to find out how to use them if you don't already know).

Enjoy!

Episode 4.06 – “Live Bait” - Group members struggle to find their humanity while being constantly threatened.

Administrator

England
    I'm kinda disapointed they dropped the name beginning with I thing they had going.. otherwise looking forward to it

Dead

United States
    Rick kills Daryl tonight...

England
    Quote Originally Posted by babomb View Post
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Neither will be in tonight's episode, I'm guessing.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Always trying to stir up shit

You try out that new shooting range in SV yet? I saw Hall played a close game against a tough team.

Dead

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by facestabber View Post
    Always trying to stir up shit

You try out that new shooting range in SV yet? I saw Hall played a close game against a tough team.
    No I haven't gone there yet. Heard alot about it though. I got several friends that have gone. It's a half block away so I got plenty of time.

The word on the net is that Daryl admits to the council that he's gay, and Rick kills him to keep him from outing him. Then he burns down the death row wing of the prison where the S&M lair was setup, and Glenn is horribly burned because he was bound and bent over a barrel with a red ball in his mouth. Ving Rhames style.

This is just the scuttlebutt going around the net though.

Super Moderator

United States
    God, I hate when they put shitty country music in TWD montages or fade-outs.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect we will need a tear-o-meter after this episode for some of the hardcore action fanatics.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Dying

United States
    So when did they re-cast the Governor as Kurt Russel decked out in Escape From New York apparel?

Another pretty damn good episode. Not as clutch-cargo as last weeks, but it's definitely interesting what route they're taking the Governor in now. I wonder if the Governor is going to attempt and bring his new 'family' to the prison and extend an olive branch to Rick and Michonne? And if so, I wonder how the new family will react when Rick and Michonne inevitably tell them about how the Governor gunned down a dozen or more of his own people?

This episode is definitely another indication that all season they've put a very noticeable focus on increasing the threat the zombies possess, just like they said they would.
    Last edited by JonOfTheShred; 18-Nov-2013 at 02:20 AM. Reason: asdfgh

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JonOfTheShred View Post
    So when did they re-cast the Governor as Kurt Russel decked out in Escape From New York apparel?

Another pretty damn good episode. Not as clutch-cargo as last weeks, but it's definitely interesting what route they're taking the Governor in now. I wonder if the Governor is going to attempt and bring his new 'family' to the prison and extend an olive branch to Rick and Michonne? And if so, I wonder how the new family will react when Rick and Michonne inevitably tell them about how the Governor gunned down a dozen or more of his own people?

This episode is definitely another indication that all season they've put a very noticeable focus on increasing the threat the zombies possess, just like they said they would.
    Never going to happen. If they go that route then it's just terrible writing after 6 great written episodes

Dead

United States
    It was actually a pretty good episode. A little slow but it didn't detract from it.

This episode shows more of the world they're in, which is what I like to see. There doesn't have to be action all the time IMO.
    I just get sick of the same ol shit with the prison, and contrived plot threads. This was a refreshing break from all that. Looks like the next episode will explore things further.
    Last 3 episodes have been pretty damn good. Hope that continues...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I suspect we will need a tear-o-meter after this episode for some of the hardcore action fanatics.
    The Governor kills a walker with a bone. That's all I need.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Dying

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Never going to happen. If they go that route then it's just terrible writing after 6 great written episodes
    What isn't going to happen, Governor trying to save his "family" by going to the Prison? I think it's more likely they're going to get killed off and drive him back to insanity / self-preservation mode, but depending on how they handled it I don't think it'd necessarily be TERRIBLE writing to go there. Obviously the Governor wouldn't be allowed in, that's not what I was suggesting, moreso that they might take in his new companions, then kick him to the curb. If they're attempting to redeem his character, I don't see how it would be so far fetched to think the Governor might try to weasel his way into the prison. He was a sociopath after all, remember the encounter with the National Guardsmen? Or how he treated anyone first arriving to Woodbury?
    Last edited by JonOfTheShred; 18-Nov-2013 at 03:08 AM. Reason: sdagh

England
    Im sure this was a merging of the novels and the tv show. Those new characters are from the first TWD novel. Not really sure though because I couldn't make it all the way through due to the terrible way it was written.
    Anyway, this episode was a nice surprise. Would have liked to have seen more Governor on the road though
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Im sure this was a merging of the novels and the tv show. Those new characters are from the first TWD novel.
    Bingo! That's exactly what I said when watching the episode. Also, notice the new lady-friends name? Lily.