Thread: State of Decay Breakdown DLC (XBox & PC)

Administrator

England

State of Decay Breakdown DLC (XBox & PC)

Must admit although I'm a fan of the original game, I'm not tempted by this DLC. The idea of investing countless hours in building up your team/survivors/base, only to finally have them all inevitably torn to shred doesn't appeal to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fv6V_pJynU
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    kinda irritated by the 7 dollar price tag for dlc for a 20 dollar game, but with new weapons, challenges, and achievements, i will be checking this out. had alot of fun with the game, it 's still the best zombie game i've ever played, hands down......okay, maybe not story-wise, but in terms of concept, atmosphere, gameplay, etc. then hell yes, no doubt about it.

Administrator

England
    9/10 - http://www.thecontrolleronline.com/2...wn-dlc-review/

State of Decay’s Breakdown DLC may not come with a ton of new content, like most DLC, but it does add an interesting new mode that extends the life of the game for however long you want it to. It’s challenging, but it also allows you to move at your own pace and only face the more difficult levels when you’re ready. It’s an endless supply of killing zombies, managing your community, and exploring the deadly countryside of Trumbull Valley. What’s not to love?
    4/5 - http://n4g.com/news/1403073/state-of...eview-examiner

Breakdown doesn’t bring a new story or add new maps to State of Decay, but it does provide a new way to play the game that continues to challenge players wanting more. Those who enjoyed the campaign mode of the undead survival title will also love its first add-on which manages to offer fans even more zombie action inside a new endless game mode. Breakdown uses the same mechanics that made State of Decay a success and presents them in a new sandbox package.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan