Thread: Stockmarket Investment Alert.....Thank me later!

United States

Stockmarket Investment Alert.....Thank me later!

I came across this while surfing youtube....it was one of the ads that plays before your video plays. I was waiting to click the skip button and the whole bathroom theme made me go "wtf" and refrain from clicking the skip button. I have to admit...my hesitation led to a pretty damn good laugh so I thought I would share. This company's marketing team is worth every penny!

^^^^^^^^ Bloopers

United States
    Wow, I may just have to suggest this at work for some of my ladyfriend coworkers. As there are more of them than us gents, they tend to want to use ours all the time. They also tend to "drop the kids off at the pool" quite frequently in ours...
    And I end up trying to hold my nose long enough to just fling it and run, pisswise, of course. I often wonder WTF they are eating to cause such an assault on my sniffers. Glue? Play-doh?!?
    That commercial was Super Bowl worthy...

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Wow, I may just have to suggest this at work for some of my ladyfriend coworkers. As there are more of them than us gents, they tend to want to use ours all the time. They also tend to "drop the kids off at the pool" quite frequently in ours...
    And I end up trying to hold my nose long enough to just fling it and run, pisswise, of course. I often wonder WTF they are eating to cause such an assault on my sniffers. Glue? Play-doh?!?
    That commercial was Super Bowl worthy...
    I laughed for quite a while after reading your comment. Its true but hilarious. Men toilets are ten times better than women.